Construction restarted at Walt Disney World Resort - What is Actually still on

Disney Glimpses

I'm giving Splash 3 years before it happens. Why? The 50th is out of the way, and the other projects should be wrapped up or nearing completion
If ever. Wait until the next fin crisis hits. Or this current one sticks around and park attendance is way down for the next 3-5 years. All of a sudden rumors will start popping up that it is on hold indefinitely.

JoeCamel

If ever. Wait until the next fin crisis hits. Or this current one sticks around and park attendance is way down for the next 3-5 years. All of a sudden rumors will start popping up that it is on hold indefinitely.
If the difference is keeping the lights on I don't think they will care about how PC it looks.

FigmentsFangirl

That is the cleanest McDonalds I have ever seen, though personally I am kinda upset about the no money payment option, credit or debit or apple or samsung or google pay only ?

Overall that mcdonalds looks amazing

Do we know how long of a delay SSE will have the delay of the overhaul to be ? Since SSE is reopening with the rest of Epcot, how soon can we exopect to be told "Ok closing soon for overhaul" dialog ?

CastAStone

5th gate? Just build a new resort Bob.
Premium Member
Original Poster
Are they completely done with the AK entry way, the Epcot entry, or the TTC? All still had some small construction walls in the last Bioreconstruct shots.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
I thought that it had been delayed/ postponed, but would be happening at a later date, to be determined when things recover a bit.

I think it was tentatively moved to early next year. But that presumes the best case scenario for the parks to reopen.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom