Construction restarted at Walt Disney World Resort - What is Actually still on

kurtk

Updated! With bio in the air it's gonna be a big day for this thread. i'm guessing basically everything is being worked on and we just don't know.
I'm hoping. Bio just posted several castle pictures but hopefully he will get other locations.

gerarar

Premium Member
Updated! With bio in the air it's gonna be a big day for this thread. i'm guessing basically everything is being worked on and we just don't know.
And bio caught work on the MK entrance today.
Close-ups of the workers at MK and AK:
013462D1-8BC9-4D1E-9EB9-4825114C8B7B.jpeg

D426982A-2117-417E-B505-78AE788383F5.jpeg

FigmentsFangirl

Man, they're really overhauling Animal Kingdoms entyry way, that "no bags" lane was tiny. the Oasis evtry just past the magicpaint touchpoint I see is also getting overhauled too ?

Unbanshee

jt04

It shouldn't be shocking that TRON hasn't restarted. Blog Mickey wrote an article saying as much earlier this month

According to that other site Tron has activity. Perhaps internally. And rat changed from what I remember before the shutdown. Perhaps some work was considered essential to prevent water leaks or electrical issues.

Seanual757

As
It's not opinion. That's exactly what happened. It was discussed here.

MK received a shipment of metal during its lockdown. They did send people to move it to TRON's site. And that's all that happened.

That Other Site then two weeks later claimed that work has restarted on TRON based on seeing the new metal delivery of two weeks prior. But there has not been one aerial photo of people working there since the initial shut-down.

That Other Site says work continues on TRON, but they show no evidence (other than the previous photo that a metal shipment arrived). They just keep reasserting their wrong information.

Correct Tron Work has not continued we were told it could be October for any more concrete deliveries. They may put up the side panels to complete the enclosure but we were told expect no concrete on site until October.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom