Construction equipment at Fort Wilderness

lentesta

Premium Member
Original Poster
I'm told the bulldozing happening today near River Country is to fill in the pools and other locations of standing water. That is to eliminate potential breeding areas for mosquitos, and is a Zika prevention measure. Sadly, not River Country DVC.

asianway

I'm told the bulldozing happening today near River Country is to fill in the pools and other locations of standing water. That is to eliminate potential breeding areas for mosquitos, and is a Zika prevention measure. Sadly, not River Country DVC.
Wait. Theyre being proactive? Cant wait to see the end result. Was bad enough seeing the ruins from the pavilion, now there will be rubble.

danlb_2000

Premium Member

I would think something like that would require a water management permit which I haven't seen.

OliveMcFly

Interesting! It's about time. I'd love to see RC alive again but it's just gross and time to move on. That's a good chunk of property as well.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom