Connections Cafe and Eatery

G00fyDad

Satu'li is probably my kids' favorite quick-serve on property. Along with DB7.
I have looked at the menu and photos of the food and I would love to eat here but I seriously doubt I will get my family to try it. The food just looks too weird. It may taste great but it just has a weird look to it and I don't think I can get my family to eat it. ☹️

G00fyDad

Ohhh...that is how the best deep dish Chicago pizza is. Geno's East baby. Now I can't wait to have the Zaaa at Connections in November.
I think the best Chicago pizza is Giordano's deep dish supreme.
Chefs Kiss Yummy In My Tummy GIF by Nick Jonas

bhg469

Y'all lost your minds.. literally any kind of dough in Florida is inferior.. pizza to bread to sub rolls at Publix.. maybe naan is the only thing in Florida that has any worth to it because it's served with Indian food..

RSoxNo1

Thin crust pizza is far superior to deep dish. And the tell for a good thin crust is that its better cold the next morning.
While I'm inclined to agree, the big thing is if you have lousy dough/water... make the crust thinner. Going with a thick crust with poor dough/water is a recipe for horrible pizza.

Also, any debate on this has already been settled by Jon Stewart.

Andrew25

Better deal then Universal which doesn't even offer a side.

If you want pizza though, go to the Via Napoli window if its open.

Vacationeer

In the Parks
No
I have looked at the menu and photos of the food and I would love to eat here but I seriously doubt I will get my family to try it. The food just looks too weird. It may taste great but it just has a weird look to it and I don't think I can get my family to eat it. ☹️
With mobile order it’s easy to choose leaving stuff off or on the side (they put them each in little cups). All the meat choices seem fresh and unprocessed. Really good! You pick a base (noodles, rice, salad or potato hash) and meat, and easy to get the ‘weird’ looking boba balls, coleslaw and dressing put on the side. iirc the beef can be ordered 2 ways, well done or pink. Satuli’s like getting table service quality with QS format and price. It’s worth trying. Even adults love the kid’s hotdog wrapped in Parker House rolls, pig in blanket style.

tparris

I’m sitting in Connections right now, and I just overheard a guest from the UK telling their partner about how “it’s nice and relaxing, but it doesn’t feel like Disney. I could be at a mall for all I know. That’s why I’m not the biggest fan of this part of EPCOT, it’s nice but it’s not very themed. At least it’s trying. The lights are nice, but it’s a bit generic.” Never thought I’d hear that from a random guest, I thought diehards were the only people to really notice stuff like this. Not to mention they were from the UK, so they most likely don’t come extremely often. (As I finished typing this post, the same guest started complaining about Cosmic Rewind’s VQ: “I just want to ride it again. Why do I have to get in the virtual queue and why only once? If I want to enjoy something, let me enjoy it.” I know this is a strange post, but it was quite an interesting conversation to listen to and I believe some of you here will feel the same way.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom