Connections Cafe and Eatery

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
My main issue with both Creations/Connections is that the air conditioning is terrible. I love the old EPCOT looks for these establishments but lord it practically feels like you're still outside when you enter these buildings.
Two weeks ago I visited both locations several times in 90+ degree weather, and the A/C was just fine for me.

MisterPenguin

Premium Member
Just there on Friday and it was more than fine. Finding tables was an issue. Waiting 20 mins for food was annoying too. Great otherwise.
I don't think they're fully staffed in the kitchen or the counter. Even though the place has a huge counter for Mobile Ordering, Mobile Ordering wasn't available when I was there.

But I didn't eat at the normal lunch/dinner rush hour, so, I was able to order and get my food in a timely manner.

correcaminos

I don't think they're fully staffed in the kitchen or the counter. Even though the place has a huge counter for Mobile Ordering, Mobile Ordering wasn't available when I was there.

But I didn't eat at the normal lunch/dinner rush hour, so, I was able to order and get my food in a timely manner.
They seemed well staffed at the counter at least for mobile ordering. It had all the windows open with staff standing at the windows on Friday. We would've just hit the button earlier tbh and not worried about finding a table first since it was crowded. We were there around 1:15 so the later end of lunch. Food was great, just will plan better.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
My main issue with both Creations/Connections is that the air conditioning is terrible. I love the old EPCOT looks for these establishments but lord it practically feels like you're still outside when you enter these buildings.
A lot of the AC has been set for the building being at a moderate load, not peak load. So when its jam packed at a capacity, it can feel warm.

Bocabear

It certainly felt delightful this past very hot weekend...and the interior was WAY better than I anticipated... Electric Umbrella was never an amazing space, but it was original to the park... This space feels fresh and bright and a perfect fit for the original EPCOT. This transformation also shows how beautiful ALL of Communicore could have been without the teardown...

DCBaker

Premium Member
Several tables and chairs have been added outdoors in the breezeway on the Connections side -

5DCAE0B6-2CFB-4079-961F-F3813DC6D7B0.jpeg

MisterPenguin

Premium Member
Seeing this now, it's hilarious that people were saying this had TOO much seeing a few weeks ago.

That being said, do the tables obstruct the foot traffic through the breezeway at all?
I think we've had so far more posts about making fun of anyone who said there was too much seating than any posts that actually said there's too much seating.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom