Connections Cafe and Eatery

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
I was trying to be discreet as to where the photo came from because I don’t think they were supposed to be taking/posting photos during the preview and didn’t want the cast member to get in trouble. Since that cat is out of the bag I will remove my original post.
Ah.

Oh well. If the CM is made to take it down, then my hot link to it will also stop working.

WDWJoeG

It looks very... s a n i t a r y . Very important in this day and age..
For me it is just boring, plain, and generic. It doesn't stir any emotions or make me want to go there.

Do I travel across the country to go see this? Is this uniquely Epcot?

I honestly don't get it, but I'm not the target market. I'll just go to Vegas where amazing themed design still exists....

FigmentForever96

For me it is just boring, plain, and generic. It doesn't stir any emotions or make me want to go there.

I honestly don't get it, but I'm not the target market. I'll just go to Vegas where amazing themed design still exists....
Even In the 80s Epcot was just retro 80s and a product of his time. The 90s, same thing. I think the 90s was a more loud, Disneyfied version of Epcot and people complained how garish and ugly it was until now it’s being replaced. I’m not saying it doesn’t seem a touch bland just an observation I suppose.

TikibirdLand

Even In the 80s Epcot was just retro 80s and a product of his time. The 90s, same thing. I think the 90s was a more loud, Disneyfied version of Epcot and people complained how garish and ugly it was until now it’s being replaced. I’m not saying it doesn’t seem a touch bland just an observation I suppose.
It's the JCPenneys of epcot; if JCP put in an awesome terazzo epcot map on its floor!

JohnD

Lots of debate on various FB groups. One commented that it looks like an airline terminal.

Horizons '83

In the Parks
No
Heading down in August…can I expect most walls in the front of the park to be down by then?
I am sure the walls will still be up near the Journey of Water construction but many should be down by August, it will look a little different depending on your last visit. Energy walls are down, now Connections, so from that perspective things are looking up.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom