Connections Cafe and Eatery

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
I’m hopeful this is a case of prep work taking forever and finish work going fast.

I’d settle for Artist point, the smaller fountain, and Moana at this point, just fill the rest in with greenery and paths (and kiosks) until they figure out what they’re doing with a permanent building.
Permanent building? They knocked the one down they could have utilized but… Bob. And I don’t believe the bar-on-legs has life at this point.

Centauri Space Station

Dreamers Point + Moana will only take up a fraction of the space they've cleared out.

And if the point of all this was to add more greenery and water to the center of the park, then why get rid of the park's biggest fountain?

Like all of new EPCOT, it's 2 steps back for every step forward.
Probably because it was a big bottleneck at the center of the park, so they are (hopefully) putting in two smaller fountains for better traffic flow

Bocabear

If the fountain had originally been located in the center of the courtyard instead of the narrow end it would have never been a bottleneck... They don't really need 2 smaller fountains...they could just do one spectacular 21st century technology fountain the same size as the old fountain of Nations...heck, now that the second half of the core is missing it could be a MASSIVE fountain with no chance of bottleneck...

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
If the fountain had originally been located in the center of the courtyard instead of the narrow end it would have never been a bottleneck... They don't really need 2 smaller fountains...they could just do one spectacular 21st century technology fountain the same size as the old fountain of Nations...heck, now that the second half of the core is missing it could be a MASSIVE fountain with no chance of bottleneck...
They need to make room for all the upsell kiosks they'll be adding to the area over the years!! Pin trading is far more important than the minor inconvenience of congestion for ten thousand guests every night!!

ToTBellHop

They need to make room for all the upsell kiosks they'll be adding to the area over the years!! Pin trading is far more important than the minor inconvenience of congestion for ten thousand guests every night!!
Remember when they tried to bus people from inside a park to another park for a fee? Maybe that wasn’t luxurious enough? Helipad next to Moana to transport lazy rich people directly to helipads in other wasted spaces in other parks? Genie be like, “poof! Welcome to the cleared plot where Main Street Theater was going to go!” Or “Shazam! Welcome to the old Primeval Whirl parking lot!” Or “Shipoopi! Enjoy your time here in Animation Courtyard!” $999/day but
1648138360539.gif

trainplane3

Remember when they tried to bus people from inside a park to another park for a fee? Maybe that wasn’t luxurious enough? Helipad next to Moana to transport lazy rich people directly to helipads in other wasted spaces in other parks? Genie be like, “poof! Welcome to the cleared plot where Main Street Theater was going to go!” Or “Shazam! Welcome to the old Primeval Whirl parking lot!” Or “Shipoopi! Enjoy your time here in Animation Courtyard!” $999/day but
View attachment 628537
They already have the helipad behind the Land! The money is calling, calling, calling....

WorldExplorer

View attachment 628537
Oh god, yes.

"Hope you enjoyed that fancy, expensive helicopter ride! Welcome to Chester and Hester's."

"😐"

Jwhee

Why are they calling this fast-casual? What makes it that? When I think of fast-casual I think of a chain like Tijuana Flats where you order at the counter and then they provide table service throughout the rest of the experience.

By using the word fast-casual it better be more than your regular QSR.

mysto

I still don’t entirely understand what they are filling all of that space from FoN and Innoventions West with. A waterfall walkthrough doesn’t seem that big. Some trees and a small fountain? I feel like the space could be better-utilized.

There will be a bench in the shade of a tree. You're gonna need an ILL to sit on it though, a definite E ticket.

I'll bet no one complains that it's a poor use of space anyway.

ToTBellHop

There will be a bench in the shade of a tree. You're gonna need an ILL to sit on it though, a definite E ticket.

I'll bet no one complains that it's a poor use of space anyway.
I would pay to pet those floofy Connections palm trees. That would be so cathartic.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom