Connect with Friends on MyDisney Experience

Mrs.JJP

We are going to WDW with friends who have never been at the end of February. I have our tickets and park passes already, but they don't have myDisney Experience accounts. Do they need them to access their tickets? I haven't planned for other people before, and last time I went, I just had my ticket in my Apple Wallet. Thanks!

Rob562

We are going to WDW with friends who have never been at the end of February. I have our tickets and park passes already, but they don't have myDisney Experience accounts. Do they need them to access their tickets? I haven't planned for other people before, and last time I went, I just had my ticket in my Apple Wallet. Thanks!

How did they purchase tickets and make park reservations? If it was directly from Disney, the purchaser has an account and at the very least has managed-by-them profiles for everyone else they bought tickets for.

If they bought tickets from a vendor, they'll have to set up an account and profiles to make park reservations.

-Rob

Upvote 0

CaptainAmerica

Premium Member
If they don't have accounts, they should. Everything is much smoother when everyone over 13 has an account and everyone is linked to everyone else via Family & Friends.

Upvote 0

Mrs.JJP

Original Poster
How did they purchase tickets and make park reservations? If it was directly from Disney, the purchaser has an account and at the very least has managed-by-them profiles for everyone else they bought tickets for.

If they bought tickets from a vendor, they'll have to set up an account and profiles to make park reservations.

-Rob
I bought all of our tickets directly from Disney, it only required me to enter their names. I'm wondering if I can retroactively link their MDE accounts once they make them? I've been poking around and haven't found the answer.

Upvote 0

Rob562

I bought all of our tickets directly from Disney, it only required me to enter their names. I'm wondering if I can retroactively link their MDE accounts once they make them? I've been poking around and haven't found the answer.

Yes. Have each of them create an account. Then go into your account, and under each person's profile choose "invite to plan and share" (or whatever it's called now) and fill in their email address. Once they accept the request you'll be connected.

They can then either use their phones as their tickets, buy a MagicBand and link it to their account, or they can stop by Guest Services to get a physical card they can link to their account to use at the tap points. (Personally I prefer a card or Band)

-Rob

Upvote 0

HoustonHorn

Premium Member
Yes. Have each of them create an account. Then go into your account, and under each person's profile choose "invite to plan and share" (or whatever it's called now) and fill in their email address. Once they accept the request you'll be connected.

They can then either use their phones as their tickets, buy a MagicBand and link it to their account, or they can stop by Guest Services to get a physical card they can link to their account to use at the tap points. (Personally I prefer a card or Band)

-Rob
And if that doesn't work, call Disney's tech support. They can link everything for you and clean up any problems.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom