Confused on Fast Pass

EddieK76

Original Poster
So we are now officially 60 days out today from our trip but I'm unable to make the Fast Pass selections.

I'm not the primary account is that the reason?

Rob562

Are you staying on-site? Do you have your Disney resort reservation linked properly? Do you have your tickets linked properly?

-Rob

EddieK76

Original Poster
Yeah we are staying AoA but when I try to link them with our confirmation # it says they are linked to my wife's account. My assumption is because she's the primary?

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
Yeah we are staying AoA but when I try to link them with our confirmation # it says they are linked to my wife's account. My assumption is because she's the primary?

You have options!

1). Log in to your wife's account and set up the FP+s on her account. It seems like she is the head of the reservation, so she would probably be the only one authorized to make FP+ changes.

2). Call customer support, yes you have to go through the annoying process of waiting/being on hold, but they can definitely fix the problem. Make sure you have your computer in front of you logged in to the Disney Parks site. Have your reservation number available too.

Rob562

You have options!

1). Log in to your wife's account and set up the FP+s on her account. It seems like she is the head of the reservation, so she would probably be the only one authorized to make FP+ changes.

2). Call customer support, yes you have to go through the annoying process of waiting/being on hold, but they can definitely fix the problem. Make sure you have your computer in front of you logged in to the Disney Parks site. Have your reservation number available too.

It shouldn't matter that you're not the primary person on the reservation. Anyone who is friends with someone can make FP+ reservations for them as long as the MDE system sees that person as being eligible to make FP+ choices.

If the hotel reservation is linked to your wife's account, what's most likely the case is that the reservation (and possibly tickets) are not properly linked to YOUR account. She didn't properly assign you as a guest on the reservation when she linked it in the first place.

Are you two connected as Friends in MDE? If you're friends, when linking the reservation did she perhaps accidentally create a second copy of you under her account and link it to that one? (In which case you'd show up twice in her account) That can be fixed by going into her account, reassigning the hotel reservation (and tickets, if necessary) from the duplicate to your actual profile, and then deleting the duplicate.

If you're *not* friends (she doesn't show up as a friend in *your* account), it's as simple as going into her account and using the invite function under your listing, filling in the email address that you use for your account.

Edit: And I agree with the previous poster, if you're concerned about making the FastPasses, go into your wife's account, make the FP+ and then worry about straightening things out.

-Rob

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom