Confirming Disney Springs Hotel - I did get 60 day FP’s

WVParkfan

Original Poster
I am hoping to clear this up for anyone else who is staying offsite at a Disney Springs sister resort, that I indeed was able to get fast passes today 60 days out from our trip.

We are staying at the Holiday inn and I linked my hotel reservations made through Expedia to my Disney account a couple of months ago and had asked a question on this for him if I could get fast passes 60 days out.

Today marks 60 days, and yes I was able to make my fast pass reservations. I hope this helps others who may have had the same question.

MicksMom

For the Disney Springs Hotels, 6 of the 7 link to My Disney Experience accounts and the 60-day FP Booking Window opens. Only those with reservations at Disney Springs Best Western still do not have the 60-day Booking Window. There is a problem linking Best Western’s reservation confirmation system with Disney’s Resort-FP system.

DE_DISNEY

I am hoping to clear this up for anyone else who is staying offsite at a Disney Springs sister resort, that I indeed was able to get fast passes today 60 days out from our trip.

We are staying at the Holiday inn and I linked my hotel reservations made through Expedia to my Disney account a couple of months ago and had asked a question on this for him if I could get fast passes 60 days out.

Today marks 60 days, and yes I was able to make my fast pass reservations. I hope this helps others who may have had the same question.

Thanks for confirming this. We are staying a a Disney Springs hotel later this year and are pleased that the 60 window is available to us.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom