Confirmed Le Cellier reservation available

harveyt0206

Original Poster
Hello all,

I have a confirmed Le Cellier reservation for two on Friday, September 25th at 6:15pm that I am not going to be able to use. :(

So, I thought I would offer it to someone on here who would like to take it. If you are interested, send me a PM and I will give you my confirmation number and the reservation is all yours.

Pixie dust for all.....

blackthidot

In the Parks
Yes
Id love to take this but with the way our plans our and the stupid Fantasmic schedule thats one of the ONLY nights we can see Fantasmic! Ughhhh!!!

harveyt0206

Original Poster
We had the same prob with Fantasmic. Sucks that they cut the sched so drastically. Let me know if you change your mind. And also, best of luck on your upcoming "special" trip. Your girlfriend is lovely and I wish you both all the best.

blackthidot

In the Parks
Yes
Thanks...thats really awesome to say! Im seriously sitting here thinking about taking it but I dont want to miss out on 50's Prime Time. Youre killing me!!!

sueuk

What a nice thing to do - I hate to pass it up, but we're also at Fantasmic that night (that is if we can get a seat!!!)

harveyt0206

Original Poster
For some reason I thought this thing would go like wildfire. :ROFLOL: Anywho, I am going to keep this open until 6:00 pm EST tomorrow 9/2 and if no one on here is able to use it then I will leave it to the Big mouse in the sky and simply cancel the reservation and let some lucky soul out there pick it up.

cheers,
~Tracy :wave:

MissM

Sorry, I'm there the weekend before. We're staying overnight at BLT for our anniversary. (Which is ironically,the weekend the ressie is for but we couldn't get availability on the room we wanted that weekend, so we're staying one week early.)

If it were for Saturday the 19th, I'd be all over it. Sadly, the following Friday I can't make use of it.

harveyt0206

Original Poster
Oh well, at least I tried. Thanks to everyone who replied and enjoy your upcoming trips. I know I plan on enjoying mine, even without my Le Cellier reservation. :)

Atomicmickey

I just booked a flight, it lands at Orlando at 4:00, and the return
flight is at midnight, after Illuminations. It was only 600 dollars
for the flight, so that plus Le Cellier is a great deal!

Woohooo!!!! Wait? What? It's gone?!?

just kidding:lol:

rsoxguy

I just booked a flight, it lands at Orlando at 4:00, and the return
flight is at midnight, after Illuminations. It was only 600 dollars
for the flight, so that plus Le Cellier is a great deal!

Woohooo!!!! Wait? What? It's gone?!?

just kidding:lol:

:lol::ROFLOL:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom