Confess your Disney Sins!!!!

danpam1024

I don't think any of the deluxes are worth the $- not by a long shot:oops: And I think the Beverly is delicious. I too like to watch entire families melt down and turn against each other. It makes my little black heart skip a beat:joyfull:

MomofKatie

I basically forced my then 8 year old DD on ToT even though I knew she probably wouldn't like it because we were on a mom/daughter trip and I really wanted to ride it. I felt bad afterwards.

I told the CMs at 2 different buffets that DD was 9 when she had turned 10 a few months before. She hardly ate anything, and I really didn't want to pay the (very high) adult price for her. I don't think it was stealing, and I don't regret doing it.

I don't mind Frozen taking over Maelstrom or the Norway pavilion.

I love the theming in the Dinoland section of AK. It is supposed to look tacky, people!!

Monorail_Red_77

I went into a backstage area once for golf cart returns when returning my golf cart at Fort Wilderness. I got caught and played stupid. Got out ok but CM was a jerk about the whole situation. He was young, about high school age. Gave him the key and he just threw it back at the row of golf carts parked. Afterword I kinda felt bad about the whole situation. I still think he is a jerk though.

RadiatorSpringsRacer

Before this year, I had never ridden any of the three MK mountains. FInally hit Big Thunder back in January.

Also, not that I wouldn't love a new night parade, but I...don't hate MSEP.

Last edited:

Oriolesmagic

I avoid the parades like the plague.
I go to Disney probably around 20-25 times a year, the fireworks are a once every 2 years kind of thing.
The Tomorrowland Speedway needs to go. (A sin? I don't know, but there's always a line...)
Soarin' is extremely enjoyable but I'd give it up in a heartbeat to get Food Rocks back.

And the worst one of all, I'm sorry to all whom this offends.

Everything Universal has done in the last 5 years >>>>> Everything Disney has done in the last 5 years.

Not terribly surprising, but as a major Disney fan, it's sad to admit.

BigHero4

1. I cannot stand Muppet*Vision 3D, and think it's a complete waste of time.
2. I love DHS (before all the recent construction and ride/attraction closings)... mainly because my kids love the Jedi Training Academy.
3. I liked the BAH

kjb101791

Unless I went on them when I was 3, I have never been on Dumbo or the tea cups.

I've also never been to O'hana, which I would like to change, but also requires me changing being poor.

SMRT-1Michael

We used to make a reservation for Kona Cafe in order to park at Polynesian for Magic Kingdom. Sometimes we ate there, sometimes we didn't. Now they charge you if you dont show up, the sneaks.

kdl121

I guess my sin is that I'm worried, for my first ever Disney World trip, I'll want to do more shopping than ride the rides ... I've done a lot of the Magic Kingdom rides at Disneyland, and I don't have much interest in the EPCOT and Hollywood Studios rides ... but I've watched so many Disney haul videos with cool souvenirs, I just wanna buy things! lol

Soarin2u

- I was sad when I heard the news of the deconstruction of the BAH,
-I believe this sight is often too negative thus why I rarely check in
-I have never ridden Kali or Splash
-Summit Plumit is physically painful to ride
-I would only ride RnRc if the wait was almost walk on.
-Last but not least, I wish fans would shut up about Horizons.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom