Complimentary Soarin' Tour

toolsnspools

Original Poster
From a DVC Facebook Post:

Member Behind The Scenes Tour of Soarin' Around The World Now Available at Walt Disney World!
Prepare for takeoff this fall at Walt Disney World Resort as you embark on a high flying journey to places like The Great Wall of China, Sydney Harbor in Australia and around the Matterhorn in Switzerland, all during the exciting attraction, Soarin’ Around the World, now open at Epcot*! Disney Vacation Club Members and their Guests can soar behind the scenes of the multi-sensory attraction through its inner workings during an all-new exclusive tour!

Available most Wednesday mornings beginning November 2016, this hour-long guided tour will navigate Guests through the newly reimagined attraction and end with an aviation adventure onboard Soarin’ Around the World with no wait. For more information on the complimentary tour, please click here. To make tour reservations, please contact Member Services at (800) 800-9800.

*Theme Park admission is required and not included. Participants must be 16 years of age or older.

Sounds awesome. I have a trip in January and will definitely be looking to do this. If someone has the chance to go before then, I'd love to hear about it.

toolsnspools

Original Poster
Better hurry. They posted a flash message at the beginning of the robo-conversation saying the tour was already booked through May 21st. There's no waiting list, so I guess we're out of luck. I may try again between now and then, but given the availability of rooms, I doubt there will be any openings.

LuvtheGoof

Grill Master
Premium Member
Better hurry. They posted a flash message at the beginning of the robo-conversation saying the tour was already booked through May 21st. There's no waiting list, so I guess we're out of luck. I may try again between now and then, but given the availability of rooms, I doubt there will be any openings.
I called right at opening this morning, had to wait 15 minutes on hold, and was then told it was already fully booked for our March trip. :( Oh well. And this was the very first DVC Member Event that we would actually be there for.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom