Trip Report **COMPLETED** Our HalloChristmas Adventure

Hey everyone - since I finally finished my other trip report I will get to this super delayed one :)

Who?
The usuals: my Mom (Mary) and myself (Megan) PLUS special guest --- my Dad (Jeff)!
E77F0285-5FAD-424D-9D91-974867F91922.jpeg

Where?
The Yacht Club! We actually changed from the Beach Club last minute and I was so excited. We love the Yacht Club way more for some reason and we were excited to share that love with my Dad.

When?
October 29 - November 6, 2021

Why?
My Dad has not been to Disney since pre-COVID so we planned this trip forever ago to bring him back! He does not do well in the heat so we chose a cooler time of year (aka not our July trip) for him :)

Day 1 October 29, 2021
I got up at 3 am, got ready and waited for my parents to pick me up at 4 am. 😴
Our airport drive and check-in/TSA experience went super fast. We grabbed some bagels for breakfast.
tempImageYZTXDg.jpg

Then waited at the gate.
tempImageRQwcH8.jpg

I assumed this is how all my photos with my Dad would look but he did better :)
tempImagech34hJ.jpg

We boarded our plane and left on time! How unusual :joyfull:
Magic Bands ready!
tempImageOCjnyK.jpg

tempImagefv7l6T.jpg

Our flight was very easy and we actually landed quite early ! Woohoo!
I love this monorail wrap
E7E24899-BEAB-4C83-985E-DD845C56A5FA.jpeg

Close up of Figgy :)
tempImageo38sux.jpg

Fonorail !
tempImageGzCief.jpg

tempImageyfQ01x.jpg

Next up: Day 1 continued

Doc Disney

Original Poster
Day 1 continued
We hired a car service again and good news- our driver was NOT Donald :hilarious:
tempImageUS3AC7.jpg

We had a younger kid this time who was super cool and we talked about football the whole drive!
Our room was actually already ready which was awesome! I was thrilled too because we had a water view which I definitely did not pay for!
tempImageii3bQN.jpg

Anyway - after dropping our stuff off and changing credit cards we hopped right on a bus to MK (which was just magically waiting for us)! We walked onto Main Street and noticed that a. Mickey Mouse was back! and b. The wait was super short! So of course we hopped in line.
The lighting in this room is definitely not made for selfies or photos when you are not right next to Mickey Mouse but that did not take away from the experience. I actually cried because I was so happy to meet Mickey again :)
tempImageWBKkIe.jpg

After this we popped into the Confectionary to check the remodel out.
It is nice in there!
tempImageOlH9za.jpg

tempImagejAWqEG.jpg

tempImageklzMSd.jpg

Then some photos on our way to get lunch. Lunch is seemingly always our first order of business :hilarious:
tempImageviiOfp.jpg

tempImagePhBR4y.jpg

tempImageS5wSbX.jpg

We mobile ordered Pinocchio Village Haus
We got fries and Dad and I decided to try the Korean Short Rib Flatbread
tempImageuWCYiD.jpg

My Dad did not like it but I really enjoyed it!

Next up: more MK/lunch

Doc Disney

Original Poster
Day 1 continued
My Mom got a cheese and pepperoni flatbread and we also got a meatlovers just in case we did not like the other one
tempImageFSeoNL.jpg

Yum!
A light for you...
tempImagel2Fehf.jpg

I said I was not going to spend money on Genie Plus but as we were at lunch I realized that the wait times were so long I really wanted it :joyfull: So I bought it and booked a FP for POTC. While we waited for that window to open we hopped in line at Haunted Mansion.
tempImagezNk9H0.jpg

tempImage3XHdNB.jpg

tempImagelXMQTz.jpg

We were in line for 20 minutes before they ended up kicking us out of line because the ride shut down. :banghead::cry:
At least that 20 minutes got us to our POTC window so we hopped over there.
30A5B436-64A9-48DB-8B71-E51DB63C7799.jpeg

Dark ride selfie
tempImageFH4Iwe.jpg

93E0B600-1DB3-4AEA-A365-D56BF4FBFACC.jpeg

4FE74A12-04BE-44F6-BE64-E22550F54B37.jpeg

We love these golden statues ...so cute!
tempImagexsmbJX.jpg

Next up: more MK

BrerWayne

Hey everyone - since I finally finished my other trip report I will get to this super delayed one :)

Who?
The usuals: my Mom (Mary) and myself (Megan) PLUS special guest --- my Dad (Jeff)!
View attachment 610234

Where?
The Yacht Club! We actually changed from the Beach Club last minute and I was so excited. We love the Yacht Club way more for some reason and we were excited to share that love with my Dad.

When?
October 29 - November 6, 2021

Why?
My Dad has not been to Disney since pre-COVID so we planned this trip forever ago to bring him back! He does not do well in the heat so we chose a cooler time of year (aka not our July trip) for him :)

Day 1 October 29, 2021
I got up at 3 am, got ready and waited for my parents to pick me up at 4 am. 😴
Our airport drive and check-in/TSA experience went super fast. We grabbed some bagels for breakfast.
View attachment 610235
Then waited at the gate.
View attachment 610241
I assumed this is how all my photos with my Dad would look but he did better :)
View attachment 610236
We boarded our plane and left on time! How unusual :joyfull:
Magic Bands ready!
View attachment 610237
View attachment 610238
Our flight was very easy and we actually landed quite early ! Woohoo!
I love this monorail wrap
View attachment 610239
Close up of Figgy :)
View attachment 610240
Fonorail !
View attachment 610242
View attachment 610243

Next up: Day 1 continued
Love your trip reports Megan! Very excited to read this one! Disappointed that Donald wasn’t your driver again🤪

LeighM

Yay, I'm joining in early for a change!! Looking forward to seeing more pics :) I was disappointed that I didn't get to go inside the Confectionary this trip. I had plans to go on our way out of MK for the after hours Christmas but they locked up earlier than I thought.

BigDis

Looking forward to more fun. I heard that Donald requested not to take your trip this time. He's disappointed that you don't think he's funny and entertaining!!!!!

lindawdw

YAY, so excited to see that you started another TR and this time your Dad is included!!! It looks like you got off to a great start with an incredible room view from the YC! We left WDW on 10/29 and it did seem crowded that trip!

Doc Disney

Original Poster
I love how your dad made Mickey ears in the photo with the original 😊

He felt left out since he did not have ears on :hilarious:

Yay, another Doc Disney TR. Looking forward to this adventure and it’s lovely to see your dad joining you and your mum this time.

Thanks for following !! We were happy to have him with us (most of the time)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom