Trip Report COMPLETED - (live) Building Castles in the Sky

Minnesota disney fan

I have it on my list of things to do to put together photo albums with stories for her. But as more time passes the task feels more and more daunting. I might have to make it a priority to catch up this winter.
I am so impressed by you guys who do these things!
When my kids were young, it was all I could do to drag them out of bed, feed them, then off to school, LOL.
Honestly, I wish I would have done this but never thought of it at the time. Good JOB!

Swissmiss

Premium Member
I have it on my list of things to do to put together photo albums with stories for her. But as more time passes the task feels more and more daunting. I might have to make it a priority to catch up this winter.

I’m sure it’s a horrendous task - all I have to do is make sure I upload any pictures taken during the year and then be available if my sister has any questions about who/what is in the pictures. She is the best auntie I could ask for my daughter 😀

Rista1313

btw @Tuvalu still no ride photos or the last set of Tinkerbell photos. At this point I'm giving up. But definitely less than pleased with Photopass this year. Might not even get it for our upcoming trip.

It took 6 days for our chewbaca (sp) photos to show up. I filled out a form for my slinky dog dash photo, and I just got it 2 days ago.

Gurt

Finally had time to finish binge reading your report! A is absolute comedy gold I love kid logic, we don't have any kids A's age in the family at the moment although I did ask my 8 year old cousin the other day what she wants to be when she grows up her reply was Kylie Jenner! So we will be keeping that one in education as long as possible! This was great report loved the Magicians, I am looking forward to next report for A's birthday, it's lovely that your write her a letter a year, my parents kept significant things from my 1st year in a case, things like the newspapers from the day I was born, an unopened never played record of the song that was number 1 when I was born, a square of my 1st wallpaper, an invitation to my christening all things like that plus a perfect uncut little cast from when I broke my leg that I had crawled out of because the hospital didn't want to put it on to tight with me being so small, they gave it me to open on my 21st birthday.

Gurt

A while back I asked A what she wanted to be when she grew up and she said "like Taylor Swift but like a princess. A princess rock star. But I want her boots!!"

Glad you finally got to finish!! I kept a couple of things from when she was little, but not too much. My favorite wrap (I wore her instead of using a stroller), and her little raccoon pajamas, her first Easter bonnet, etc.

It's interesting because the stroke actually made me clean out a lot of things from my own childhood I had been holding onto. I went through the house and asked myself if I died if anyone would want whatever it was, and the answer was no. Then I asked if it was giving me joy right now, and still no. Most of it was in a box in the garage. So I tossed some old stuffed animals and whatnot. Something about being close to death gives you the morbid thought of your loved ones having to clean up your life possessions. I still kept all the stuff for A though, LOL

I think what you have been through with the stroke would make anyone question what things we 'neeeed' in life vrs things we should hold on to and truly treasure, I am happy you are still making good recovery.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom