Trip Report Completed: How to Avoid a Rebel Invasion: a dual August trip report

Hello all! It's pre-trip report time, title explanation to follow!

Who:
IMG_20171003_015252.jpg

That's all of us back in August of 2017 at Whispering Canyon Cafe.
From the left: SIL @NessNewt, myself with my younger niece E on my lap, mom C, bf P, my now middle child R, my oldest hiding his head T, with older niece L in front of him, and my brother Z. We're all going back and we're bringing this cutie:
B8.JPG

It's baby E's first trip! Well, outside the womb that is. Lol
Where: Pop Century for Me (K), P, baby E, C, R, and T
Coronado Springs for @NessNewt (V), Z, L and E
When: August 10-16 for Myself, P, baby E, C,R and T
August 14-21 for @NessNewt (V), Z, L and E
We're getting out before Star Wars Land opens and the masses flood the parks, hence the first part of our trip title. And @NessNewt and I will both be reporting, so it's kind of like 2 trips in one!

Last edited:

krisri18

Original Poster
We made it! Got in after 10 last night, picked up our Amazon order, unpacked and crashed. Baby E fell asleep on the Magical Express and then woke up when we arrived 🙄. So he was ready to party! Thankfully he fell asleep before midnight. We had a pre-park opening breakfast reservation at BOG this morning so we were rushing out the door to make the bus. Made it on at 7:25 and then at the MK by 7:45. Doesn't he look thrilled?

krisri18

Original Poster
Our goal was castle pics with Baby E and we had time! I'll let you all compare the two and find the difference 😉
Photo 1

Photo 2

We had our BOG breakfast (tradition for us) then rope dropped Peter Pan for baby E's first ride!

Attachments

• 493233495_916415991_dsnyRes-base_dsnyLoc-reg.jpeg
    493233495_916415991_dsnyRes-base_dsnyLoc-reg.jpeg
    99.5 KB · Views: 32

krisri18

Original Poster
Oh, I just saw the difference 😉 Congratulations 😀.
I see it! I see it! Congratulations!!
And all this time I was looking at the castle to see a difference. 😑 Now, I see bling!! 😵 Congrats!
Awww. Yay! Congrats!
How exciting!! Congratulations!! :D
Congrats!!!
Thank you all very much! He clearly knows the way to get a yes, castle proposal !!

krisri18

Original Poster
We got a couple of attractions done yesterday with Baby E: Peter Pan then Haunted Mansion (after stopping in Memento Mori of course 🙄), then we headed over to Dumbo and took a trip Under the Sea so E could nurse and then of course he fell asleep so we napped and walked to Tomorrowland to meet up with C, R and T. He woke up in time for Laugh Floor, which he enjoyed. Then we popped over to meet everyone's favorite alien!

Stitch loved our shirts! C,R and T took a trip to see some Pirates while we met Stitch. I'll spare you the abomination of a ride photo.

Then we took a leisurely boat ride over to Fort Wilderness for a new restaurant for us!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom