Trip Report Completed: How to Avoid a Rebel Invasion: a dual August trip report

Hello all! It's pre-trip report time, title explanation to follow!

Who:
IMG_20171003_015252.jpg

That's all of us back in August of 2017 at Whispering Canyon Cafe.
From the left: SIL @NessNewt, myself with my younger niece E on my lap, mom C, bf P, my now middle child R, my oldest hiding his head T, with older niece L in front of him, and my brother Z. We're all going back and we're bringing this cutie:
B8.JPG

It's baby E's first trip! Well, outside the womb that is. Lol
Where: Pop Century for Me (K), P, baby E, C, R, and T
Coronado Springs for @NessNewt (V), Z, L and E
When: August 10-16 for Myself, P, baby E, C,R and T
August 14-21 for @NessNewt (V), Z, L and E
We're getting out before Star Wars Land opens and the masses flood the parks, hence the first part of our trip title. And @NessNewt and I will both be reporting, so it's kind of like 2 trips in one!

Last edited:

NessNewt

So excited!

And just to add to the "who"....

From my side of the family my sister J will be joining from August 15 - 19.

Then my mom (L) and stepmom (C2) will be joining us August 16 - 20.

Except their time will be split because a few of my step siblings will also be there..... My step-brother (P2) and his boyfriend (M) and my stepsister (K) will be getting there on August 16th. I'm actually not sure when they leave.

In any case, I'm still not sure how much crossover I will have with them at the moment. We have one meal together planned!

But J will be with us a lot! And my whole side is staying at Coronado.

If you are confused, you are not alone. I have a lot of spreadsheets...

A Disney picture to break up the text:

L and E for the first time in Disney, December 2016!

krisri18

Original Poster
I’m so in!
So excited for you guys!! It's going to be an epic trip, and I can't wait to read about it 😍
Fantastic! I hope you have a great time!
I'm in! Can't wait to see how E does on his first trip!!
Thanks for following! We're pretty excited!
I'm always amazed by the people who go with large families -- don't know how you keep it all organazied between transportation, meals, FPs, etc. ;)

Following along here, and looking forward to upcoming plans for the "group". :happy:
Spreadsheets, lists, and frequent Disney discussion! It helps that 99% of the planning is being done by @NessNewt and I. We ask everyone else if there's any must dos, but we do the planning!

Darstarr

In the Parks
No
Hello all! It's pre-trip report time, title explanation to follow!

Who: View attachment 367799
That's all of us back in August of 2017 at Whispering Canyon Cafe.
From the left: @NessNewt, myself with my younger niece E on my lap, mom C, bf P, my now middle child R, my oldest hiding his head T, with older niece L in front of him, and my brother Z. We're all going back and we're bringing this cutie:
View attachment 367800
It's baby E's first trip! Well, outside the womb that is. Lol
Where: Pop Century for Me (K), P, baby E, C, R, and T
Coronado Springs for @NessNewt (V), Z, L and E
When: August 10-16 for Myself, P, baby E, C,R and T
August 14-21 for @NessNewt (V), Z, L and E
We're getting out before Star Wars Land opens and the masses flood the parks, hence the first part of our trip title. And @NessNewt and I will both be reporting, so it's kind of like 2 trips in one!
Yay! ❤️ 2 trips in one!!!

Darstarr

In the Parks
No
So excited!

And just to add to the "who"....

From my side of the family my sister J will be joining from August 15 - 19.

Then my mom (L) and stepmom (C2) will be joining us August 16 - 20.

Except their time will be split because a few of my step siblings will also be there..... My step-brother (P2) and his boyfriend (M) and my stepsister (K) will be getting there on August 16th. I'm actually not sure when they leave.

In any case, I'm still not sure how much crossover I will have with them at the moment. We have one meal together planned!

But J will be with us a lot! And my whole side is staying at Coronado.

If you are confused, you are not alone. I have a lot of spreadsheets...

A Disney picture to break up the text:

View attachment 367803

L and E for the first time in Disney, December 2016!
I will need a cheat sheet when the time comes.

NessNewt

Aww, that baby E is so adorable! He has grown! :) Looking forward to the adventures. Love Coronado did you guys get a tower room?

We did not. (Nor did anyone else from my side going). But I'm excited to get to see the new tower in all its glory!

I stayed at Coronado with @krisri18 and my MIL, C, last spring and LOVED it. Hoping my husband and kids love it too and we can go back and stay in the tower. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom