Trip Report ***COMPLETED*** Happy Howdyween - September 2019

Hello friends, and welcome to another J and K trip report! Since we’re all stuck at home with no word on when the Disney parks will reopen, I thought I would bring you all along to relive the magic of our last WDW trip. After all, this is WDW Magic, and you all have only seen J and I go to Disneyland together.

Who: Myself (Katie) and my husband and Disney travel partner, Jason. We are WDW Annual Passholders (technically only I am at the moment), and Georgia peaches. We have been to WDW together 11 times since our initial trip for our first wedding anniversary in 2014.

CECCCA57-2F83-4D36-A6B9-E599FBF46664.jpeg

When: September 7th-11th, 2019

Where: Fort Wilderness! Hence the title, Happy HOWDYween!

Why: MNSSHP, Food and Wine, and seeing Galaxy’s Edge for the first time

Since it’s been 8 months since this trip, I don’t remember everything, so I’ll have to use my photos and Instagram stories from this trip to try to fill in the gaps in my memory. I hope that reliving this trip will help tide me over until we can be back in The World, and that I can help some of you who are also going through Disney withdrawals!

k8einwdw

Original Poster
Loved your TR. MNSSHP is on my Disney bucket list. That parade looks like so much fun! I enjoyed seeing your pics of Fort Wilderness. Everyone raves about Trails End. I definitely need to keep it in mind for a future trip. Thanks so much much for sharing your trip.
Thank you for reading! I would definitely recommend Trails End, and checking out Ft. Wilderness! It's so different from anywhere else on property.
I enjoyed following along very much, thanks for sharing!
Thank you for following along! :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom