Compare and Contrast 2 Samsung Smart TVs

lazyboy97o

You do not need to tell your internet provider about any devices you add to your home network. You can add as many TVs as you want.

Some of the apps may not already be downloaded and installed, but you just have to go to the App Store and install them.

The only issue would be if you have a data cap on your internet plan and you hit that because you are doing more streaming.

SteveBrickNJ

Original Poster
You do not need to tell your internet provider about any devices you add to your home network. You can add as many TVs as you want.

Some of the apps may not already be downloaded and installed, but you just have to go to the App Store and install them.

The only issue would be if you have a data cap on your internet plan and you hit that because you are doing more streaming.
Thank you. The reality will be that we will just watch Netflix on the new tv instead of the older one. No worries then, correct?

lazyboy97o

Thank you. The reality will be that we will just watch Netflix on the new tv instead of the older one. No worries then, correct?
Most likely, but there is a possibility that the new TV uses more data because it’s downloading higher quality content. If you ever want to watch 4K content that will use more data.

SteveBrickNJ

Original Poster
Tonight my wife and I used Valentine's Day as an excuse to give each other the gift of entertainment. We bought this at Costco:
20230215_162115.jpg

Last edited:

SteveBrickNJ

Original Poster
Tonight my wife and I used Valentine's Day as an excuse to give each other the gift of entertainment. We bought this at Costco:View attachment 698446
The photo was taken a month ago and tonight I was lazy and just did a screen shot. The price did NOT go down even though we are now beyond the Super Bowl. If Costco lowers the price in the next 30 days they will refund us the difference.

celluloid

The photo was taken a month ago and tonight I was lazy and just did a screen shot. The price did NOT go down even though we are now beyond the Super Bowl. If Costco lowers the price in the next 30 days they will refund us the difference.

You did the right thing then. Since the next big sale would be President's Day and that is within 30 days. I am glad you got it.

SteveBrickNJ

Original Poster
So last night I wrongly posted a photo of a 65 inch tv. My error. We purchased a 75" tv.
20230215_162115.jpg
20230215_162205.jpg

bpiper

Some FYI stuff:

New model TV's are announced in January. They reach the stores in March-ish. During that time frame, the stores are heavily discounting the TV's to clear room for the new models.

Be careful buying technology at the Club stores. From what I have seen when researching tech purchases at a club store in the past, some of the items are last year's model or special model numbers created just for the club store. Sometimes that is to prevent price comparisons to protect the BestBuy type stores, but other times its to remove features to hit a certain price point. If I remember right, Samsung even has a character in the model number that indicates that it is a Club specific model.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom