Coming Soon: Epcot Radio Update!

Ciar_j

Original Poster
Hello all,

In the next few days Epcot Radio will undergo an update. We will be adding several NEW tracks from beloved RetroEpcot attractions such as World of Motion, Kitchen Kabaret, Horizons, the Magic Eye Theater, American Adventure, Spaceship Earth and Universe of Energy.

To help us decide which tracks to add, tell us what songs you would like to hear on the station and of course songs that you just can't stand to hear anymore. Please make sure to inform us at either on this forum or ciar_j@yahoo.com , so we can make the appropriate additions and eliminations. Thanks for your time, and happy listening.
Ciar_j

IF WE CAN DREAM IT, THEN WE REALLY CAN DO IT :)

http://www.live365.com/stations/230125

MouseRight

Cools STuff!!

AMERICAN ADVENTURE Final Song - Old and New Version. Just the song, not the entire show.

"Vegggie Veggie Fruit Fruit" From The Land

Old Theme Song From The Land Tour - I think "Listen To teh Land"

"Tomorrow's Child" From Original Spaceship Earth

Thanks.

PuertoRekinSam

I would love to hear some more of the fountain of nations music,

River of Life by steven reineke is my fav.

OH I KNOW! Back in the late 80's there was a vacation video you could buy for epcot. I don't know when it was made, I bought it in 1989 but it had to be older then that cause it didn't mention Illuminations or any of the other lagoon shows. And neither Norway or Moracco were in it. But anyway, it had some great music if you could find it.

Captian EO is always needed

A recording of the JAMMaTORS and OFF KILTER

Didn't Power of Blast! play American Gardens over the summer? Put some of their music in and you would make this musician happy. BUt that would be pushing it i guess.

Yeah

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom