Comfortable and breathable youth face mask

BigHero4

Like many others, it's tough for my kids to wear face masks because they are uncomfortable and my kids have asthma which makes it hard to breathe in the FL heat & humidity. Any recommendations for a comfortable and breathable face mask for youth ages 5-10? Thank you!

Gaston's gal

The masks that Disney sells are actually the most comfortable masks I have worn. You can buy them individually at your local Disney Store or in Disney Springs.

Upvote 0

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
When I went to WDW at the start of August I had a variety of masks and I found that the disposable masks were the easiest to breathe in with the heat and humidity. It really felt like I wasn't wearing anything at times. Then in November, when it wasn't as hot and humid, I found that the new Disney style masks were very lightweight but my homemade cloth ones were fine too but not as lightweight as the Disney ones but I felt the need to go to the disposable ones. So I guess my advices is if it is super hot and humid try the disposable but if it is more mild try the newer Disney ones.

Upvote 0

ELG13

The masks that Disney sells are actually the most comfortable masks I have worn. You can buy them individually at your local Disney Store or in Disney Springs.
We got my daughter a set for Christmas (she's 9) and I was actually surprised by the quality and comfort!! Those are the ones she prefers, and we have purchased several. My son is 6 and on the spectrum and he really only likes the children's surgical/disposable type masks with the nose wire in them. They are comfortable enough for him to wear so I think many people could wear them no problem. Got a set off Amazon for $15. They actually had a cute mickey design!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom