Comfort inn lake buana Vista

funkylad

We were thinkang about staying at the comfort inn buena vista for our visit in october 2002. We heard it has some pretty good price/quality so we're considering it. Anyone has been there and has any comments on the hotel?????

any help would we greatly appreciated.

ps: i'm 40 and the kids 16 and 13.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
I stayed there on several occasions a few years back (maybe 5 years ago). It is very good value, and very close to the parks for a non-Disney resort.

If you can stretch though, I would say go for a Disney reosrt. Try www.mousesavers.com - there have been All Star Rates as low as $49 per night!

Upvote 0

markymark

Originally posted by wdwmagic
I stayed there on several occasions a few years back (maybe 5 years ago). It is very good value, and very close to the parks for a non-Disney resort.

If you can stretch though, I would say go for a Disney reosrt. Try www.mousesavers.com - there have been All Star Rates as low as $49 per night!

YEP!! I'll second that. I got Dixie Landings for $89/night, and I also recommended them to someone else, who got ASMo for $758 for 14 nights!

Upvote 0

mightyduck

I'm with Steve and Marky on this one.... If you can't swing a Disney resort, then don't forget to check the hotels on Hotel Blvd. I got a great deal there last minute two weeks ago because the Disney properties I wanted were booked... Keep in mind that a cab to Disney from the Comfort Inn will cost at least $10 each way. If you stay on Disney property, the bus system is more efficient if someone wants to explore alone safely. :)

Upvote 0

Debbie

I stayed there a few years ago for about $36.00 a nite plus $3.00 for the phone charge (per nite). Yuk! try for the Mousesavers deal for the All-Star. The extra ten dollars is worth it.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom