1. Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.
    Dismiss Notice

Comfiest, and cutest women's shoes to wear?!

Discussion in 'WDW Tips' started by Hailie Veen, Aug 25, 2017.

1. Hailie Veen

Hailie Veen New Member

I'm preparing for our next WDW trip in December!
    I always have trouble with my feet, so this time I'm thinking of purchasing some cute Nike's or something before the trip. What shoes work for you on those long days at the parks?

ParentsOf4 likes this.
  2. Spectro

Spectro Active Member

Adidas climacool - they have got plenty of ventilation and are very lightweight and my crocs flip flops. Never had any issues with these brands in 15 years

3. hoffman1

hoffman1 Member

I like Sketchers. There are some Go Walks with memory foam that almost look like a flat but have a very squishy sole.

4. DfromATX

DfromATX Well-Known Member

I'm a sandal person. I don't like to have my feet confined in tennis shoes and socks. I agree with Crocs and you can't go wrong with Clark's sandals. My favorite pair of flip flops were Crocs and the only con I would say is they were slippery when wet. They just broke the other day so I need to get a new pair! Thanks for reminding me. :)

5. gawrshdanielle

gawrshdanielle New Member

Chacos sandals are my go to Disney shoes. They are waterproof and very comfortable. I've worn them rope drop to Wishes without any pain. They come in a variety of different prints and colors. You can even design your own if you want to. I bought a leather pair this year to be a little more dressy but I still love my printed pair as well.

6. gawrshdanielle

gawrshdanielle New Member

I also really like oofos sandals. They are soooo comfortable. They feel like I'm walking on clouds. They come in different colors as well but I will say they aren't the cutest design kinda like crocs in that aspect.

7. Weather_Lady

Weather_Lady Well-Known Member

We tend to do our heavy-duty touring in the morning at rope drop, go back to the resort to relax in the afternoon, and then go back to the parks in the evening for a slower-paced tour and a sit-down dinner. In the mornings, I wear a comfortable running shoe (sneakers designed for runners have better cushioning and more breathability than cross-trainers) with moisture-wicking socks, and then for the evening I switch to a nicer-looking hiking sandal (which unlike flip-flops or Crocs, won't become dangerously slippery if it gets soaked by a downpour or a wet ride -- I brought a pair of Crocs sandals on our first Disney trip and they were great until it rained, at which point it was safer to walk barefoot then on that wildly slippery foam).

On my last trip, I wore memory-foam cushioned Skechers from the "Skech-air" line, and a pair of neutral-looking beige Teva "Tirra" sandals (photos of both below). They were perfect, and I got nary a blister despite walking miles each day. If you hate sneakers (and as another poster mentioned), Skechers has many cute slip-on sneakers that are styled more like ballet flats, Mary Janes, and loafers.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 14, 2017
  8. newhorizons1

newhorizons1 Well-Known Member

I just bought two pairs of Sperrys that I plan on taking for our next trip. They are both super comfortable and can both be worn with low cut socks.
    Here's the Sayel Clew Diamond Sneaker:
    upload_2017-9-17_15-51-12.jpeg

and the Sperry 7 Seas Sport
    upload_2017-9-17_15-52-15.jpeg

9. DisneyDayDreamer

DisneyDayDreamer Well-Known Member

Chacos are my go to for park days. They are traditionally hiking sandals and don't make my feet feel tired or achy. Although some people don't think they're cute, they are completely customizable if you visit their website (so you can design a pair that meets your personality).

10. Leia Organa

Leia Organa New Member

A pair of Merrell’s sandals, or my Nike flip flops. I like to stay as cool as possible because my family goes at the hottest point of the year. But since you’ll probably want socks on your feet in December, I’d say any shoe with a soft, squishy foot bed will keep your feet comfy. That’s what works for me. :)

11. I am Timmy

I am Timmy Well-Known Member

I love fitflops - they are so comfortable and have loads of support for feet and back. They also make styles for summer and winter and everything in between - all with the same foot support. I have several pairs now, it's all I wear in the summer. I have boots for cooler weather, which I will be taking to DW in December.

12. Minthorne

Minthorne Well-Known Member