Come up with a third water park for WDW

EmFromPlanetEarth

Oh, I just meant it entered my big brain also. :)
I feel like a lazy river would be much less grand or maybe no railroad idk I could imagine something called “dark slides” which are themed rides with immersive theming and animatronics though maybe with a protective thing to keep them away from the water. Think indoor slides enclosed in a show building, like space mountain or maybe even a emperors new groove trap door slide themed to the wrong lever thing and you ride a slide down the lab

EmFromPlanetEarth

Here are the lands & names i can think about for this Disney's Splash Kingdom water park that could works if u like it. & also the land that could be similar from the dry disney parks.
  • Toon Beach - MAIN STREET USA/MICKEY AVENUE
  • Fantasy Springs (The Little Mermaid, Fantasia, etc) - FANTASYLAND
  • Buccaneer Cove or Bay/Tortuga Cove or Bay/ or just Pirate Island (Pirates of the Caribbean) - TREASURE COVE
  • Geyser Gulch - FRONTIER/WESTERNLAND/GRIZZLY GULCH
  • Pacific Islands (Lilo & Stitch & Moana) - ADVENTURELAND
  • Discovery Lagoon (20,000 Leagues, Journey, Atlantis, etc) - DISCOVERYLAND/TOMORROWLAND/MYSTERIOUS ISLAND
This park could be their version of Universal's Volcano Bay, Typhoon Lagoon & DisneySea truly but 100% based to Disneyland/Magic Kingdom themed for the water park from their attractions, theming & storytelling.
As for the size of the park, how many acres? Obviously not as big as the main parks but I think slightly larger than the other waterparks. I’m thinking about 25-30 acres not counting backstage areas. And with backstage about 35-40

HomeImagineer

As for the size of the park, how many acres? Obviously not as big as the main parks but I think slightly larger than the other waterparks. I’m thinking about 25-30 acres not counting backstage areas. And with backstage about 35-40
That's a very good question there, Maybe almost like 70 or 80 acres way bigger than Disney's Typhoon Lagoon for 56 acres & this water park its almost huge as The Magic Kingdom for almost 110 acres. While expansion areas for this water park could be idk almost 90 acres, just thinking.

EmFromPlanetEarth

That's a very good question there, Maybe almost like 70 or 80 acres way bigger than Disney's Typhoon Lagoon for 56 acres & this water park its almost huge as The Magic Kingdom for almost 110 acres. While expansion areas for this water park could be idk almost 90 acres, just thinking.
I think 40 acres initially with 10 acres of backstage space would be good for initial land, with about 20 acres of expansion total, waterparks don’t need much space

EmFromPlanetEarth

i dont matter its my vision of the water park that could look like, just making a plan about that soon
Understood, I just like to keep it in a reasonable and realistic size. Volcano bay is massive and is only 27 acres, 40 acres is more than enough, trust me. How about 47 acres on opening day, that’s about the size of Hong Kong disneyland when it opened. I’d say make the park upon opening about the size of Hong Kong disneyland when it owpned

HomeImagineer

Understood, I just like to keep it in a reasonable and realistic size. Volcano bay is massive and is only 27 acres, 40 acres is more than enough, trust me. How about 47 acres on opening day, that’s about the size of Hong Kong disneyland when it opened. I’d say make the park upon opening about the size of Hong Kong disneyland when it owpned
well I'll see what i can do for this plan

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom