Columbus Day vs. Veterans Day 2019

MomofPrincessGrace

Hello All,

So our next trip wasnt going to be until 2020, but you know how that goes.... So we have two options that we can work with, the week before/after Columbus Day or the week before/after Veterans Day. We have gone in September before, so we have seen the Halloween Decoration, but we havent gone to the Halloween party.

On the other hand, we have never been to see the Christmas Decorations and will definitely doing the Christmas Party too, if we go.

So from everyone's experience, when would be a better time to go?

Thanks in advance!

Schneewittchen

We visited WDW this past November during the Veteran's Day weekend. The weather was lovely and it was a bit busy, but not mob scene busy like Easter week (we always go during Easter week). A lot of the Christmas decorations were up, so that was really nice. And I think the ABC Disney Christmas specials were filmed several days before we visited, so that didn't interfere. Generally, it's a great time to go and I'm planning to go again this coming fall.

(We were visiting DL in November 2016 while the specials were filming and Mariah Carey just messed stuff up).

Upvote 0

MomofPrincessGrace

Original Poster
We visited WDW this past November during the Veteran's Day weekend. The weather was lovely and it was a bit busy, but not mob scene busy like Easter week (we always go during Easter week). A lot of the Christmas decorations were up, so that was really nice. And I think the ABC Disney Christmas specials were filmed several days before we visited, so that didn't interfere. Generally, it's a great time to go and I'm planning to go again this coming fall.

(We were visiting DL in November 2016 while the specials were filming and Mariah Carey just messed stuff up).

Thanks for the reply! I think we will go in November. It will be the week before Veterans Day so hopefully it won't be too busy. I'm more excited about it not being as hot. We were there last May and as soon as you walk outside you start to sweat.

Plus the Christmas decorations :inlove::inlove:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom