Columbia Harbor House

Raxel7851

I haven’t, but a few weeks ago we ate at Tomorrowland Terrace, and they had some of the same entrees that were served at Columbia Harbor House. We scored nice tables looking at the Castle.

Raxel7851

we ate at tomorrowland also, wife said the food did not taste the same for some reason.
Hey Buckey. I would agree with that. Although we haven’t tried Columbia House, but the “Seafood” we got at TomorrowLand Terrace did seem kind of Fast Foodish. But I’d go there again because it was never crowded, we always got a great table looking at the Castle, and there was a nice cool breeze.

Tuck & Roll

I would think it should open soon since the social distance requirements are being eased so the Peter Pan ride line should no longer weave thru Columbia Harbor House.

JIMINYCR

I would think it should open soon since the social distance requirements are being eased so the Peter Pan ride line should no longer weave thru Columbia Harbor House.
Weve eaten at the Columbia Harbor House many times in the past and on our May trip we were weaved all throughout the rooms as our line for PP progressed. I got to see many interesting decorative things that are displayed on the walls that I had never seen before.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom