• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

COLUMBIA HARBOR HOUSE REOPENING...

MorphinePrince

When we were there the week of July 4th, they were serving a selection from the Columbia menu inside Tomorrowland Terrace. I'm not sure when the actual restaurant will reopen.

TrojanUSC

It will come back once they can get the number of staff they need. The Tomorrowland Terrace kitchen services a number of the carts & stands in the park (they make the spring rolls!) so they need less staff overall by combining those duties with the limited CHH menu there.

JIMINYCR

When they reopen hopefully there wont be a change up to their selections. Walking through when it was closed but being used for the PP distancing standby line, I was thinking about the wonderful food I was missing out on.

Weather_Lady

That's encouraging! It was only a few days between the online updating of the Casey's Corner menu and a reopening announcement, wasn't it? Perhaps the reopening of CHH will follow a similarly fast timeline.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Top Bottom