Colorful People seen at WDW

EpcotServo

Yeti-Man! :D I have actually read his story in a newspaper once! Wonder if he still goes...

Nah, he kinda' stopped last I heard. He's nice, but honestly everyone in-the-know knew he was mostly doing it for the attention or just to get the record, alot of other people (Including me) where there just about every week, just weren't make a big to-do about it.

:lol:

SonicRuin

Nobodies seen the guy on the electric wheelchair with all the neon tubes and blinkie things all over it??? Hes usually at EPCOT. I lost count of how many times I have seen him there. Me and my gf actually tracked him around the whole lagoon, yes hes that bright.:ROFLOL:

I'VE SEEN HIM!!! He was there just two weeks ago for sure!!! My daughter and I stopped and stared because that is the coolest wheelchair I have ever seen! It was the only time I think it was actually O.K. to stare at somebody with a disability.

Fantasmic

I know of someone who isn't what you call colorful, at least I don't. I saw him a lot when I worked there. He wears a sleeveless trench coat, not sure exactly what it is called, and it's covered in Donald Duck pins. He would come up to me and I would tell him I don't have any DD pins today, or he already had the ones I did have on my lanyard. Very nice man. Every time I hoped to have a DD pin he didn't so we could trade.

I think I saw him and his bro at Fantasmic whilst I was on my hols, I got a sneaky pic of all the pins, they were amazing! I really wanted to talk to them!
mmpins.jpg

sillyspook13

Tuna Tom once lectured me for several minutes (while I was working) about why Cast Members now aren't what they used to be, and how horrible of a place Disney World is becoming because of us.

It's one thing to be colorful, but another to be downright insulting!:fork:

GymLeaderPhil

This is unrelated to Walt Disney World, but I had the rare chance of running into Woo Guy/Man at Cedar Point when I visited a couple years back. He loves to sing and dance along with the music that is played in each queue line. Woo Guy apparently loved Michael Jackson - he actually brandished a gray gardening glove from his pocket and placed it on his hand when he started into one of Jackson's songs when I met him. He has a TON of YouTube videos from random people. Here's one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wnWehPN-Aaw

sillyspook13

This is unrelated to Walt Disney World, but I had the rare chance of running into Woo Guy/Man at Cedar Point when I visited a couple years back. He loves to sing and dance along with the music that is played in each queue line. Woo Guy apparently loved Michael Jackson - he actually brandished a gray gardening glove from his pocket and placed it on his hand when he started into one of Jackson's songs when I met him. He has a TON of YouTube videos from random people. Here's one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wnWehPN-Aaw

That's amazing! I wish I was that carefree! I lol'd at the person who asked if he was placed there to boost morale in line.:lol:

He seems to always carry a towel. I wonder if he hitchhikes when he isn't dancing at Cedar Point...:lookaroun:D

Fantasmic

Interesting. I remember the jacket being completely covered with Donald Duck pins, plus it was down to his shins. :eek:

It does say Mickey Mouse on the jacket, so maybe he has jackets for each character. :shrug:

True. He probably isn't ALL Donald...

I didn't make myself clear... there was Mickey Mouse pin guy, who I got a pic of and Donald Duck pin guy who I didn't. They were there together and were in identical outfits, apart from the pins!!! :sohappy:

janoimagine

You hit the nail on the head. I have seen plenty of rabid fans in my life and I would not really classify her as that. Someone just seeing her once could easily mistake her for one but once you have seen her act over and over again you can tell that there is something else going on with her.

Until you posted that pic I had no idea who you were talking about ... I ran into her in May with my better half at on of the SW weekends ... I honestly think she is Bi-Polar and in serious need of med's. She scared several people around us ... and several children.

janoimagine

Has anyone seen the Peter Pan looking guy ... or I guess Prince Valiant looking if that doesn't date me too much. I've seen him every time we have gone in October ... he is either in purple or green leotards. I have yet to get a picture of him.

wil303

I saw an Elvis impersonator at Epcot one year. He was pretty good.

I cant say that I have seen any of the other people listed on here.

puntagordabob

She is a woman that actually legally changed her name to Linda Amidala Skywalker.
3590481444_6abb7a1097.jpg

Heh I actually met her a couple times in her Star Wars gear.... To say she is Fascinating would be an understatement.... I have heard (rumor now, so this is nothing I know 1st hand) that she has actually tried to stalk some of the VIP Meet & Greet participants or other Star Wars related stars....to the point of security being called in to keep watch as the person was becoming uncomfortable with her presence....Can anyone substantiate that?

Still, When I talked with her she seemed nice and all....so if I spotted her in my path I would be kind and say Hello as thats just the kind of person I am.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Heh I actually met her a couple times in her Star Wars gear.... To say she is Fascinating would be an understatement.... I have heard (rumor now, so this is nothing I know 1st hand) that she has actually tried to stalk some of the VIP Meet & Greet participants or other Star Wars related stars....to the point of security being called in to keep watch as the person was becoming uncomfortable with her presence....Can anyone substantiate that?

Still, When I talked with her she seemed nice and all....so if I spotted her in my path I would be kind and say Hello as thats just the kind of person I am.
Only with anecdotes. To make it brief most of the cast do not seem to care for her all that much. She always seems to be pushing stalker envelope.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom