Colorado Annual Passholder

KrisKid

Original Poster
Hi!

I live in Colorado and both my husband and I have annual passes. We go to WDW three to four times a year, typically three short trips and one longer trip. I enjoy talking all things Disney but none of my friends are into Disney the way I am so it's nice to find a community that loves to chat Disney. I look forward to many great conversations with you all!

NipTuck23

I know this is about Disney but the level of stress the Pluto is giving me I think I need to come visit you for dispensary purposes. Hello buddies, either of you will do 😉

NiarrNDisney

I know this is about Disney but the level of stress the Pluto is giving me I think I need to come visit you for dispensary purposes. Hello buddies, either of you will do 😉

You can't participate in recreational "stress relief" activities in my town as it was voted to only allow Medicinal use. You will find there are many communities here that are the same way as is there are a lot of people who don't participate in these activities in Colorado.

KrisKid

Original Poster

I don't partake myself but I do live in a part of Denver where there are a number of dispensaries nearby.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom