Coke freestyle machines French quarter

Mickey shaped world

Original Poster
We will be staying at port Orleans French Quarter, I was wondering can you fill a reusable bottle with water or will It only except refillable mugs?
We will have refillable mugs as well, so I can always just pour it in if I can't.
Also have you found you had 24/7 access to the freestyle machines or is the canteen locked up for the night?

Thank you for your help :)

Tuvalu

Premium Member
While you can fill a water bottle, it is tricky to get the stream into a narrow-necked bottle without the water running down the sides. A container with a wider opening (like a Contigo or similar style, or the Disney mug) is much easier.

I have read conflicting reports on 24/7 availability of the Freestyle machines at POFQ. When is your trip?

Mickey shaped world

Original Poster
While you can fill a water bottle, it is tricky to get the stream into a narrow-necked bottle without the water running down the sides. A container with a wider opening (like a Contigo or similar style, or the Disney mug) is much easier.

I have read conflicting reports on 24/7 availability of the Freestyle machines at POFQ. When is your trip?

Thank you for the reply, my bottle is fairly wide so it might work. We go end of April - into May.

susan lees

I had an opportunity one night to check whether freestyle machines were available after service stopped in sassagoula floatworks. Unfortunately the restaurant was all locked up. This was last November.
We would fill up our mugs as late as possible and we always buy bottled water to have available overnight. There are vending machines in each building on every floor if you are desperate for a soda when freestyle not available. On a side note you will find ice machines in same location as vending machines.

Mickey shaped world

Original Poster
I had an opportunity one night to check whether freestyle machines were available after service stopped in sassagoula floatworks. Unfortunately the restaurant was all locked up. This was last November.
We would fill up our mugs as late as possible and we always buy bottled water to have available overnight. There are vending machines in each building on every floor if you are desperate for a soda when freestyle not available. On a side note you will find ice machines in same location as vending machines.

Probably a silly question but is the ice out of the ice machines clean enough to drink?

DisneyAubs

Probably a silly question but is the ice out of the ice machines clean enough to drink?

I’m picky about the “Florida water” taste. The ice machines must have really good filters because we like to fill up our wide mouth bottles (nalgene) as full as possible with just ice. As it melts throughout the hot day we still have super cold water and it tastes just fine.

Tuvalu

Premium Member
I answered this in another thread but promised to report back to this one. I am currently at POFQ. The hours for Sassagoola Floatworks (food court) is 6 am - midnight daily. The doors are locked when the last guest leaves, so there is not 24/7 access to the freestyle machines.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom