Coffee maker - Animal Kingdom Lodge Kidani Village

Gartdog

We will be staying in a two bedroom villa at the Animal Kingdom Lodge Kidani Village. Does anyone know what type of coffe makers they have in the rooms? Kurig or traditional?

Thanks!

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
It's not a Kurig but takes a special pod that they provide you with. But you also can use regular coffee grounds in it too if you have some filters. :)

Upvote 0

graphite1326

I never use the coffee maker in a hotel/motel room. I fear what the previous guests have done to it. Probably Disney is cleaner than most places but I still wouldn't use it.

Upvote 0

Rob562

I never use the coffee maker in a hotel/motel room. I fear what the previous guests have done to it. Probably Disney is cleaner than most places but I still wouldn't use it.

When I stay in a 1- or 2-bedroom DVC villa, the first thing I do is thoroughly wash the coffee pot, then I load all the dishes, glassware and utensils into the dishwasher and run it through a full cycle. That way we know we're starting with everything clean.

-Rob

Upvote 0

graphite1326

When I stay in a 1- or 2-bedroom DVC villa, the first thing I do is thoroughly wash the coffee pot, then I load all the dishes, glassware and utensils into the dishwasher and run it through a full cycle. That way we know we're starting with everything clean.

-Rob
What about the coffee maker?
(not you the actual machine)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom