Cocktail recipe from Pink on the Dream

davictim

Original Poster
I knew I should have written down the ingredients of the "Elderbubble" champagne cocktail that is served in Pink. I know the base is champagne, naturally. There is St. Germain elderberry liqueur, and vodka, I believe. A fourth ingredient escapes me... Peach schnapps, maybe? Ugh...

Can anyone help?

The elusive cocktail is sitting alone on the table. My lovely wife is about to enjoy her drink right after the picture was taken! CHEERS!!
DCL_Pink.jpg

sweetpee_1993

I'll make a note to go ask when I'm on the Dream next month if you don't find it any sooner. Post here if you do. If not, I'll go find out for you.

I also plan to find a recipe for the breakfast musli they have on the ships. That stuff is soooooo goooooood....

davictim

Original Poster
I'll make a note to go ask when I'm on the Dream next month if you don't find it any sooner. Post here if you do. If not, I'll go find out for you.

I also plan to find a recipe for the breakfast musli they have on the ships. That stuff is soooooo goooooood....

Thanks! I would appreciate it! Enjoy your trip :D

davictim

Original Poster
@sweetpee_1993 This may be the recipe. Found at vacationcruisesinfo.com's review of the Cadillac Lounge on the Wonder.

Quote from the website: "In addition to the ship’s standard cocktail menu, Cadillac Lounge was the place to go for specialty martinis and more refined drinks. Signature cocktails included the Limone Basilico (Absolut Citron, limoncello, muddled basil), the Balsamic Grande (Grey Goose vodka, 5-year-old balsamic vinegar, fresh strawberries) and the Elderbubble (Grey Goose vodka, St-Germain Elderflower liqueur, raspberry purée, Taittinger Champagne); prices ranged $9.25-$10.50".

I swear it was peach and not raspberry. Sounds like I need to experiment! :cool:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom