Coca-Cola Store at Disney Springs

Magic Feather

Visited today, very nice, however those Ramps are flat out painful, can they just open up the emergency stairs for public use? If so that would work wonders. International Tray is both great in taste and cash value. Can't wait for the polar bear to arrive later.

djkidkaz

The walkways look unfinished to me. Like a temporary wall painted white that covers up something nicer. Did anyone else notice this? I kept thinking, they aren't going to leave it like this, are they?

danlb_2000

Premium Member
The walkways look unfinished to me. Like a temporary wall painted white that covers up something nicer. Did anyone else notice this? I kept thinking, they aren't going to leave it like this, are they?

Maybe they are eventually going to put up some things on those wall about the history of Coke.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
Yes it looks unfinished at this point.

Mr Bill

Just visited today, I was overall impressed by the merchandise selection and the prices seemed pretty reasonable for the most part. The rooftop bar has plenty of seating, but the ordering area was a little disorganized. I noticed a lot of people who ordered the international sampler barely touched them. Guess there's a reason most of those flavors aren't sold here!

ABQ

From the pictures, it appears they didn't plan ahead when they put the flooring in where the Freestyle machines are located on the top floor. Unless they plan to just permanently leave that Wet Floor easel in place. You'd think some other sort of flooring could have been used to deal with the expected spilling taking place.

Next Big Thing

Hate to be the one to first inform you, but a "dozen" is 12. ;)

But the place just looks sad currently. You can tell it was meant to be big and spectacular but it comes across barren and abandoned. There are at least 3 other places in Orlando to shop most of these stores without going into tourist areas. Certainly as a local I wouldn't be going anywhere near this place to shop at those stores. It means driving into Disney property, being in tourist and bus traffic, and adding an upcharge to my bill simply because they are located there.
As a local I actually really enjoy the springs...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom