CM Perks

MKCustodial

Original Poster
Quick question: are the perks the same for American CMs and international CMs?
I mean, a CM from DLP, for instance, can enter MK just by flashing his ID? And in the same line of thought, since Disney Store CMs have the same perks as resort CMs, does that count for a Disney Store, say, in the UK?

OK, so that question didn't get to be as quick as I thought... :hammer:

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
Yes and no.

WDW, DLR, and Paris CM's get into each others parks for free, and their maingate passes will work. They still have to pay to get into Tokyo though.

TDS CM's get into WDW and DLR for free, and their comps will work.

UK TDS CM's get into the same parks as their US counterparts, and I believe they get into Paris for free as well.

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
Getting a job at the local Disney Store is beginning to look better and better! Do all those perks come into play immediately when you get the job, or do you have to have worked there a certain grace period? :lookaroun

mkt

Premium Member
Originally posted by One Lil Spark
Do all those perks come into play immediately when you get the job, or do you have to have worked there a certain grace period? :lookaroun

once you get your picture ID..

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
How long do you have to be working there to get that? :D

I would be getting the job mid August, and my trip to WDW is in mid October... Just want to see if I can get any perks in time for my trip. :):):)

mkt

Premium Member
Originally posted by One Lil Spark
How long do you have to be working there to get that? :D

I would be getting the job mid August, and my trip to WDW is in mid October... Just want to see if I can get any perks in time for my trip. :):):)

well, first you can't be seasonal. You only get a red ID with an expiration date. From what I understand, it'll take about 3 months for your ID to arrive

MKCustodial

Original Poster
The reason I'm asking, Rob, is because Brazil just got its first TDS. It's not in Rio, though, but in São Paulo. The word is that if that one is successful enough, than they'll start expanding around the country, and I figured it'd be a "home away from home" kinda deal: since I can't be at FL, I might as well go after SOME perks... :D

ConNH

So if your a CM at The Disney Store you can get in the parks for free and get the discount on the resorts?

DisneyWorldGuru

Originally posted by mktiggerman

50% is 50%. Since when has half-off sucked?

Wow! When I worked there it was only 10 to 20%. Then again I was only part time, it was a while ago, and I only worked at Christmas time so mabye I did not get the full discount.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom