CM 40% Holiday Merchandise Discount is Active

wdrive

40% is hardly struggling. If you're a Cast Member for more than 3 years, you already get 35% everyday of the year.

No but along with the lack of CM blackout dates, free water parks all summer and heavy hotel discounts surely that suggests things aren't going as planned.

Matt7187

Are they doing a merch discount on food receipts for regular guests right now, anyone know?
When I went a few weeks ago, we kept getting 10% off at basically ever store in the Marketplace at Disney Springs on our food reciepts.

Bolt

When I went a few weeks ago, we kept getting 10% off at basically ever store in the Marketplace at Disney Springs on our food reciepts.
I believe that's tied into the summer promotion they're running for all the openings.

JimboJones123

Original Poster
I still do not understand the lack of dining discounts to CMs. We would eat on property all the time for 20%-25% off CS. Instead, we make it a point to eat off site every single time before heading out to the parks. Snacks as well. I intentionally do not buy a soda unless I am getting it from Merch so I can get the $2.00 bottles of Coke. $3-3.50 is a bit high for a bottle or fountain drink.

raven

I still do not understand the lack of dining discounts to CMs. We would eat on property all the time for 20%-25% off CS. Instead, we make it a point to eat off site every single time before heading out to the parks. Snacks as well. I intentionally do not buy a soda unless I am getting it from Merch so I can get the $2.00 bottles of Coke. $3-3.50 is a bit high for a bottle or fountain drink.

Or you could just pop backstage and get it from a machine for much less.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom