Clyde and Seenomore

markymark

Original Poster
Just got back, and Clyde & Seymore is closed. It shut on 1st Oct and, apparently wont reopen until December 2001

Beauty and the

Originally posted by markymark
Just got back, and Clyde & Seymore is closed. It shut on 1st Oct and, apparently wont reopen until December 2001
Thats a shame that's always one of my favourites especially the guy who does the Pre-show he is sooooooooooo funny.

Maria

I agree!! that mime is sooooooo funny! I remember once he held a father´s hand (pretending he was the kid) while he walked with him to the top of the bleachers looking for a seat.... the mom and kid stayed downstairs laughing with all of us viewers, until the dad told him to sit and realized it was not his son!.... it was hilarious!! We always remember him... :)

Maria

I agree!! that mime is sooooooo funny! I remember once he held a father´s hand (pretending he was the kid) while he walked with him to the top of the bleachers looking for a seat.... the mom and kid stayed downstairs laughing with all of us viewers, until the dad told him to sit and realized it was not his son!.... it was hilarious!! We always remember him... :)

wdwrules

the mime rules. could sit and watch him all day. we went to the show a couple of years ago and liked it alot, but when we went back last year they had new people working the show and it didnt seem as funny. asked someone that worked there and they said the 2 guys that worked there before were transferred to work with the whales. the 2 guys before seemed to flow together better that the girl and guys we saw last time.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom