Club Villain at Disney's Hollywood Studios returns for Halloween 2016 and beyond

JohnD

$105 for access to all of MK on 10/31 for 8 hours (starting at 4pm) for MNSSHP is now starting to sound reasonable.

If they did another Villains event like the Halloween parties (not the one crazy event in August several years back) with a special ticket just for event guests, I might consider it.

asianway

$105 for access to all of MK on 10/31 for 8 hours (starting at 4pm) for MNSSHP is now starting to sound reasonable.

If they did another Villains event like the Halloween parties (not the one crazy event in August several years back) with a special ticket just for event guests, I might consider it.
Part of the reason that villain event failed was that it was in the Studios. The MK would have given people more rides to do. By the times fireworks started there were only 3 rides

21stamps

Theyre not going to stick their necks out long term on these newer events if bookings soften. I dont blame them.
I think Club Villain would be really cool. But we wouldn't be in the park on Friday or Saturday night anyway. I'm just hoping for early morning at HS, and a Star Wars dessert party.

wdwfan22

I would gladly pay the money for this if the entertainment was worth it. I don't feel the entertainment quality and dinner being offered at Club Villain is worth $129 a person.

Jon81uk

Reports on other forums are that club villain sold out and the run was extended twice due to popular demand.

I agree that $99 isn't a bad value for a dinner show including mixed drinks. $129 feels too expensive and the addition of park admission makes it harder to justify. But by all accounts the actual event is excellent.

Herbie

Aren't Halloween Horror Nights tickets around the same price?

Sucks, because I really would like to enjoy this. They need to do one of their Villains event for the entire month of October. Create a new seasonal Muppets film, relocate Hocus Pocus to where it should've gone, etc.

wdrive

@dznycharacterinsider on Twitter has mentioned that cuts have been made to Club Villain. Whether that's entertainment, food or both I don't know.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom