1. Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.
    Dismiss Notice

Club Level @ Royal Pacific

Discussion in 'Universal Orlando' started by BigDave, Mar 7, 2017.

1. BigDave

BigDave Active Member

How are the club levels at Universal? We have an offer to upgrade, but never have. Thoughts?

2. danpam1024

danpam1024 Well-Known Member

We upgraded for free at HRH- I would NEVER pay for it. It was SO TINY! There were so many people trying to make full meals out of the offerings with their 5 kids- it was ridiculous. We were always at the parks when it was beer/wine time :( The staff is super friendly. Haven't been to the other ones, but we've stayed club levels at other hotels and HRH is by far the smallest lounge we've ever experienced. The room has a fantastic view though. I'd rather spend the money on room service :)

Weather_Lady and BigDave like this.
  3. Corey P

Corey P Well-Known Member

I run in the regency level crowd, concierge level whatever they call it. From what I have read on these forums club level is not worth much of anything in the theme park hotels. I keep hearing the same things mostly food is a stampede of people. I've been in club levels before with breakfast time being busy but it has never been a problem. I can get a coffee, news paper, bagel, fruit etc no problems. I keep hearing breakfast time is basically everyone on the club level bum rushing the food offerings in an hour period. Don't know from experience but I do know how other club levels run around the world. Also club level in other places give you resources to get tickets to local events, side trip suggests, business stuff if needed, transportation needs etc. etc. Basically none of that applies at a theme park hotel.

I hear this over and over. The staff was friendly. Where do you people usually stay where the staff is hostile? I've been in foreign countries were people were speaking non native languages so it's not all that friendly of service but if I'm speaking French to a guy speaking French and it's neither of our native languages I expect things to be down to business types of conversations. Humor and subtleties are hard to pull off in that case.

danpam1024 likes this.
  4. captainkidd

captainkidd Well-Known Member

We did it once. It was OK, but not worth $100 more per night. Decent size lounge. Food was OK, but nothing I'd want to make a whole meal out of.

5. Scuttle

Scuttle Well-Known Member

Not sure it's worth 100.00 a night but the club at RPR is pretty solid actually. It's a cheese and cracker platter, salad, and two entrees nightly.

mishel635 likes this.
  6. mishel635

mishel635 Well-Known Member

We were just there Thursday and Friday and got a free upgrade to club level. It was pretty nice. Coffee, tea, sodas and water all day. Breakfast lunch and dinner times with a few things offered. Two hours nightly free beer and wine. Desserts every night. If you will be there to use it, I would say it's worth it.

7. monykalyn

monykalyn Active Member

For a free upgrade at RPR-sure! Lounge is decent sized. Breakfast was enough to last til lunch (never had issues with finding seats), and they aren't stingy with the afternoon adult beverages :D. Waited out an afternoon thunderstorm once in the the lounge (about 3 hours I think)-the attendants set the kids up with games, video games, movies...and kept my wine glass full LOL. We did club because of I had the CC points to do so. BUT with a family of 5 I think snacks/breakfast makes it a wash with the $100 upgrade.