Club Cool Closing? (FALSE RUMOR)

englanddg

One Little Spark...
Actually, couldn't they combine the 2 so we could get Beverly floats?
hurl_cam.gif

FettFan

Oh well. I did Club Cool back in July....it's not that impressive anymore. Turning it into Ghiradelli would not make the area such a ghost town.

pixargal

Club cool (formerly ice station cool) is a giant Coca-cola store.

First, it's not unique. It's soda.

Second, it's not in the same ballpark of losing the lights of winter.
Friends and family that I travel with love to visit Club Cool. We have a blast sampling the different flavors and comparing who likes what. We talk, we laugh, we try to get someone to sample Beverly. It may just be soda to you, but to us it is more.

PhotoDave219

Friends and family that I travel with love to visit Club Cool. We have a blast sampling the different flavors and comparing who likes what. We talk, we laugh, we try to get someone to sample Beverly. It may just be soda to you, but to us it is more.

I'm sorry if this comes across insanely rude....

I fail to see how bad soda, sticky floors and horrid club music is something you can develop an emotional attachment to. I just don't.....

It's a third party sponsored location that would be replaced by..... A third party sponsored location With hot fudge and whipped cream.

NiarrNDisney

So they replace a Soda Fountain shop with a Starbucks coffee shop and now replace a caffeine Coca-Cola shop with a Ghirardelli Soda Fountain!
Hmmm dare to dream TDO! :rolleyes:

I wonder if we will see a new Coca-Cola/Club Cool incorporated in Disney Springs?

Bairstow

So one land has a Starbucks, Ghiradelli, Art of Disney and giant Disney store modeled on Wal-Mart; it connects to to another land with a few bars and some live entertainment.

Maybe we can build 8-Traxx and the Adventurers Club in Wonders of Life???

Seasonal Events would throw a fit.

I wonder if we will see a new Coca-Cola/Club Cool incorporated in Disney Springs?

That could actually be pretty neat.
I've always thought both Club Cool/Ice Station Cool were missing out on a potential retail opportunity by not selling 1 or 2-liter bottles of the foreign beverages served there.

I would totally pay $5 for a large bottle of Smart Watermelon or Fanta Colita if they would let me.

icecool.jpg

Lucky

View attachment 35226
Seasonal Events would throw a fit.

That could actually be pretty neat.
I've always thought both Club Cool/Ice Station Cool were missing out on a potential retail opportunity by not selling 1 or 2-liter bottles of the foreign beverages served there.

I would totally pay $5 for a large bottle of Smart Watermelon or Fanta Colita if they would let me.

icecool.jpg
great photo - ice station cool had a lot more character than club cool

Bairstow

View attachment 35226

great photo - ice station cool had a lot more character than club cool

Yeah, I miss that place. The inside reminded me a lot of the Wild Arctic attraction at Sea World, though with less walruses.

When we were kids my sister and I would put on our rain jackets and stand under the snow machine they had in the entrance for several minutes, then walk around with snow falling off of us, getting funny looks from people.

pixargal

I fail to see how bad soda, sticky floors and horrid club music is something you can develop an emotional attachment to. I just don't.....

It's a third party sponsored location that would be replaced by..... A third party sponsored location With hot fudge and whipped cream.
Gosh, when you put it like this...I shouldn't like it, but I do, sticky floors and all! ;) Hot fudge and whipped cream could be cool, too

ToTBellHop

Are you describing a frat house? Wait, that'd be bad beer.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom