Club 33

Epcot is my fav

Original Poster
I was watching Access Hollywood and they had an all access look into celebs and their excess spending. One of the things was club 33 at Disneyland....it said that the dues were about 9,000 to be in the "club" I was wondering if anyone is besides celebs are in on it and does anyone know where the actual "club" part is located...on or off property? Thanks.....any info about the club would help........

xfkirsten

You don't have to be a celeb, you just have to have the money to cough up for it, and wait on the waiting list untili there's a spot available. :) And the club is actually in the park, the entrance to it is right next to the Blue Bayou.

-Kirsten

Epcot is my fav

Original Poster
great thanks......i wanna join....9000 monthly is a lot though.....LOL........:hammer: :hammer: it looked cool.........thats all

xfkirsten

Originally posted by Epcot is my fav
great thanks......i wanna join....9000 monthly is a lot though.....LOL........:hammer: :hammer: it looked cool.........thats all

LOL It's not quite THAT expensive. It's several grand initially, and a few thousand a year after that, I think. :p I don't recall the exact numbers off the top of my head.

-Kirsten

Epcot is my fav

Original Poster
Originally posted by xfkirsten
LOL It's not quite THAT expensive. It's several grand initially, and a few thousand a year after that, I think. :p I don't recall the exact numbers off the top of my head.

-Kirsten

Its 9,000 to join....2,000 a month

xfkirsten

Originally posted by Epcot is my fav
Its 9,000 to join....2,000 a month

I'm pretty sure it wasn't that expensive per month, unless the numbers you are talking about are for the corporate membership. They have (or at least had) a couple of different pricing tiers for the individual memberships, but I think they cut down to one a few months ago. I'll dig around and sese what I can find.

-Kirsten

xfkirsten

Okay, here's the numbers I found on Hidden Mickeys' Club 33 page. They're a few years out of date, but I can't imagine they're TOO horribly different now.

-Corporate Membership (good for up to 9 associate members):
$20,000 initially, $5,000/year for Charter members and $3,750/year for each associate member

-Limited Corporate Membership
$10,000 initially, $3,750/year

-Individual Membership
$7,500 initially, $2,500/year

There also used to be a cheaper, "silver" individual membership ($4,500 initially, $1,500/year) but this was discontinued about 3 years back.

The payments on membership are made on a monthly basis, which I think is where that "per month" came from.

-Kirsten

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom