News Club 33 coming to Walt Disney World this Fall

Walt d

Want to see the other side of club 33, go to ebay and put in club 33, have gold card, at the ready disney fans..

disney4life2008

I totally agree! Things are getting ridiculously more and more expensive. I also feel there is beginning to be a "clickish" type feel to WDW. Definately is NOT the feeling I had in 1992 where we brought our kids for the first time or when we bought into DVC in 2006. We are beginning to feel disgusted with the last few years changes.

I think there has always been a clear separation by income. Back in the 90s only people who could afford Disney went. In present day, Disney is not attainable by most regardless of income. The added premium experiences to me is to further separate the haves from the have nots.

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
Homes at Golden Oak are selling for that much? The lots don't look that big. And while big, the homes aren't mansion-size. No more than 5 bedrooms, based on the literature they keep sending me.

I could buy into D33. But I wouldn't. Not how I roll.

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
Premium Member
Homes at Golden Oak are selling for that much? The lots don't look that big. And while big, the homes aren't mansion-size. No more than 5 bedrooms, based on the literature they keep sending me.

I could buy into D33. But I wouldn't. Not how I roll.
Location, location, location. That's it. Take a $300,000 house, put it in WDW, charge a million-and-a-half...

LAKid53

Premium Member
Location, location, location. That's it. Take a $300,000 house, put it in WDW, charge a million-and-a-half...

Starting prices are now upwards of $2M. And it's more of a $400k to $500k home. Very nice. But $10M?

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
IIRC, the original homes started at $1.25 million.
Yes they did start around that. I think now the average is closer to $2.5. And then there are those in the $10's.

I think this one currently on sale should be the new WDWMAGIC HQ, and its move in ready!

lot24_5-26-17_hires.jpg

trainplane3

Yes they did start around that. I think now the average is closer to $2.5. And then there are those in the $10's.

I think this one currently on sale should be the new WDWMAGIC HQ, and its move in ready!

View attachment 259349
All of that and only a 3 car garage? Man that's a bummer. And my favorite part, "Style: Single family home". I think we can have more then one family in there!
https://www.realtor.com/realestatea...mmer-Meadow-Way_Orlando_FL_32836_M63147-71865

LAKid53

Premium Member

View attachment 259349

Sounds like it's time to start a GoFundMe page for the new, exclusive Club WDWMagic!

ETA: And @marty will be a frequent guest. 😁

JoeCamel

I have to admit, I am extremely interested to see how the various Disney blogs try to gain access to report on the Club 33 offering.
Knowing WDW they will have a media day :grumpy:

You know, the same people that have an announcement to say they will have an announcement......:banghead:

ryguy

Isn't this really designed for business people? This is the equivalent of a luxury suite at the ball park. So you have to look at the prices in those terms. The question is does Orlando have the businesses/wealth that southern California has to support such a club. To me thats a big question mark. I guess you can include Tampa and Miami as markets this could pull from. A stretch would be the NYC market if you want to send clients down for a long weekend. It will be interesting to see how it does.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom