News Club 33 coming to Walt Disney World this Fall

Next Big Thing

Good question. What are they building there and why? Because they certainly aren't actively cultivating a Club 33 membership list right now, nor have they announced anything as "this fall" has now passed and turned into early winter. Something happened in the last six months somewhere.
Did anyone really believe Disney when they out of the blue announced Late-2017 opening when they had no spaces for members to go to? C'mon.

They're clearly building club space for 33 there and will be/are at the other parks. If they they had active members right now, where would they go and what would they do? Nothing. All the perks would be getting people are the world's most expensive annual pass.

Magic Feather

Did anyone really believe Disney when they out of the blue announced Late-2017 opening when they had no spaces for members to go to? C'mon.

They're clearly building club space for 33 there and will be/are at the other parks. If they they had active members right now, where would they go and what would they do? Nothing. All the perks would be getting people are the world's most expensive annual pass.
The EPCOT space was practically done. Just minor modifications. However, you are right in that MK is still under construction.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
The question is are the positions for one Club 33 or two or more Club 33s?

The Unnamed Site is saying that American Adventure is going into refurb from Jan 5 to Feb 5. I wonder if it's to finish off the Club 33 there.

Surfin' Tuna

My assumption is that the club in Epcot is close to completion, but that is a total assumption based on the information I have. No one has told me that, but I do know that at least of them is coming together and it is not AK or MK.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Nah, pretty sure that is the digital conversion. (Or did that already happen when I wasn't paying attention?)

I haven't seen any news of that having happened.

@marni1971 has mentioned it. It was quite awhile ago, but he did make mention of how they want all the shows to go digital now.

I mentioned it, but it hasn’t happened yet. However I'd expect it - all things being well - to happen during that closure next month. Digital projection and an updated, digitally created finale scene.

As far as I know, the C33 will be a lounge bar only. At least to begin with. The former corporate space needs pretty much minimal alterations for this.

Last edited:

John park hopper

Cost of club 33 $25K initiation fee, 10K dues/per year. Don't think I'll be joining any time soon, heck I can barely affford a WDW yearly vacation anymore. Doesn't matter when or where they put it I'll never see the inside. How about a Club 0 for the rest of us cheap food and folding chairs

JoeCamel

Cost of club 33 $25K initiation fee, 10K dues/per year. Don't think I'll be joining any time soon, heck I can barely affford a WDW yearly vacation anymore. Doesn't matter when or where they put it I'll never see the inside. How about a Club 0 for the rest of us cheap food and folding chairs
Is that WDW or DL? DL is much higher now

Surfin' Tuna

Those are not the exact numbers I have heard, but they are in the ballpark for WDW. My understanding as of now is that initiation might be a little lower than that, but the annual dues will be higher than that.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom