In the Parks
No
Received a follow-up email from Club 33 WDW:

"Thank you for contacting Walt Disney World ® Club 33

Thank you for your interest in Club 33 coming soon to the Walt Disney
World® Resort. We're busy finalizing plans on this exciting new
opportunity, and look forward to sharing more information later this
year."

Still doesn't really say anything about what's planned.

Last edited:

John park hopper

Times sure have changed money money money-- Club 33 sure seems contrary to Walt Disneys philosophy

Fantasyland Is Dedicated To The Young And The Young In Heart, To Those Who Believe When You Wish Upon A Star, Your Dreams Come True." Once Upon A Time Lived A Romantic Visionary, Artistic Spirit, And The Greatest Dreamer Of All. Welcome To The Magical Kingdom Of Walt Disney, Where Childhood Heroes Are Immortal Forever...

GCTales

Times sure have changed money money money-- Club 33 sure seems contrary to Walt Disneys philosophy

Fantasyland Is Dedicated To The Young And The Young In Heart, To Those Who Believe When You Wish Upon A Star, Your Dreams Come True." Once Upon A Time Lived A Romantic Visionary, Artistic Spirit, And The Greatest Dreamer Of All. Welcome To The Magical Kingdom Of Walt Disney, Where Childhood Heroes Are Immortal Forever...

Uhmmmm.... Walt put the original Club 33 in DL. So, no.....

GCTales

The original Club 33 was a building set aside just for Club 33 corporate sponsors in Disneyland.
Club 33 provide a special and private club / restaurant at a location within the park for those initial 33 sponsors- the fee was sponsorship ($$$$).. As time went on, some stopped sponsoring and were replaced.

It eventually expanded to include individual memberships in addition to corporate sponsors (corporate members).

While WED had passed on (or was cryogenically interred, if you lean towards conspiracy theories) before Club 33 opened, I firmly think he would have been ok with the direction it went.

Daveeeeed

So are these supposed to be more like Club 1901? I was lucky enough and got invited to check it out at DCA and it seems pretty cool, but obviously is waaay overpriced.

SpaceMountain77

The four Club 33 locations are:

Animal Kingdom - Trek Gallery, Tiffins
Disney's Hollywood Studios - the former Catwalk Bar
Epcot - the American Adventure Lounge, previously used by Chase
Magic Kingdom - The Falls Family Parlor, Skipper Canteen

Two are certain, two are likely

TeriofTerror

The four Club 33 locations are:

Animal Kingdom - Trek Gallery, Tiffins
Disney's Hollywood Studios - the former Catwalk Bar
Epcot - the American Adventure Lounge, previously used by Chase
Magic Kingdom - The Falls Family Parlor, Skipper Canteen

Two are certain, two are likely
I could be wrong, but I believe Tiffins and Skipper Canteen have already been debunked - @lentesta ?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom