• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

Clone Toy Story Midway Mania...Please !!!

Pixie VaVoom

Original Poster
Now I may be naive, but has anybody else ever thought "Why don't we put another TSMM in one of the other parks ??" They could change the theming a little bit. Like maybe make fruits and fishes as the targets and make it a "feed the animals" or something. Maybe Epcot with a "kill the germs" theme or something??? it could really bump up Epcot or Animal Kingdom where they desperately NEED rides.

This ride seems to be a low throughput ride technology but everybody seems to LOVE it. So why not make another one!!!

For Petes sake we have Spinner Rides and flying this and that's everywhere. I think it coould work, and they already have the plans and technology worked out. So it could not be that big of a stretch... I wish they would go for it...

Bairstow

How much of a footprint does one of these things take up?
Perhaps they could put another Midway Mania where the dumb Jack Sparrow show is, but with no queue and make it a FastPass only location.

ToyStoryMidwaymaniacopy.jpg

How much of a footprint does one of these things take up?
Perhaps they could put another Midway Mania where the dumb Jack Sparrow show is, but with no queue and make it a FastPass only location.

ToyStoryMidwaymaniacopy.jpg
Love the idea!! I think the Jack Sparrow "show?" is a waste of space, and I wouldn't go to it if I was the only person in line. My opinion of course. I was at WDW this past week and every time I walked by TSMWM I made the comment that they should put another one next to it. If there is a need for two Dumbo's, there is a greater need for two TSMWM!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Top Bottom