Clone Toy Story Midway Mania...Please !!!

Pixie VaVoom

Original Poster
Now I may be naive, but has anybody else ever thought "Why don't we put another TSMM in one of the other parks ??" They could change the theming a little bit. Like maybe make fruits and fishes as the targets and make it a "feed the animals" or something. Maybe Epcot with a "kill the germs" theme or something??? it could really bump up Epcot or Animal Kingdom where they desperately NEED rides.

This ride seems to be a low throughput ride technology but everybody seems to LOVE it. So why not make another one!!!

For Petes sake we have Spinner Rides and flying this and that's everywhere. I think it coould work, and they already have the plans and technology worked out. So it could not be that big of a stretch... I wish they would go for it...

Bairstow

How much of a footprint does one of these things take up?
Perhaps they could put another Midway Mania where the dumb Jack Sparrow show is, but with no queue and make it a FastPass only location.

ToyStoryMidwaymaniacopy.jpg

How much of a footprint does one of these things take up?
Perhaps they could put another Midway Mania where the dumb Jack Sparrow show is, but with no queue and make it a FastPass only location.

ToyStoryMidwaymaniacopy.jpg
Love the idea!! I think the Jack Sparrow "show?" is a waste of space, and I wouldn't go to it if I was the only person in line. My opinion of course. I was at WDW this past week and every time I walked by TSMWM I made the comment that they should put another one next to it. If there is a need for two Dumbo's, there is a greater need for two TSMWM!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom