CLIFFLIX - New "Rivers of Light 2018" - Multicam 4k

thomas998

Here it is! What do you y'all's think?

Would love your feedback!

Nice video... Only thing I would say could use some tweaking is the audio. What were you using to capture the audio? Was it mics in the cameras? A shame you can't find some way to get a direct feed from their audio... short of that I doubt you'll get much better unless you have access to some good condenser mics, but even then I'm not sure if Disney would allow you to use them.

Cliff

Original Poster
Interesting...I filed a copyright appeal on YouTube and they unblocked my video today! (Vimeo never lost it)

The 4k copy on YouTube is the best quality out there right now.

CLiff

poisie1

Nice video's, I am looking at getting a 4k video camera for our trip in November. I love to watch the Disney You Tube video's all year long for a Disney fix and want to record various stuff at our upcoming trip Nov 13-27th, any recommendations?

Cliff

Original Poster
I thinks the best "do everything" vacation camera is the Sony RX10-IV. It's a fixed lens camera that can shoot 24mm wide for landscapes and zoom all the way to 600mm for long telephoto shots! (35mm equiv.) The 4k video is absolutely beautiful and the autofocus is CRAZY amazing!

It's the one "grab and go" vacation camera that you hang around your neck and you can shoot everything with.

thomas998

I thinks the best "do everything" vacation camera is the Sony RX10-IV. It's a fixed lens camera that can shoot 24mm wide for landscapes and zoom all the way to 600mm for long telephoto shots! (35mm equiv.) The 4k video is absolutely beautiful and the autofocus is CRAZY amazing!

It's the one "grab and go" vacation camera that you hang around your neck and you can shoot everything with.
Is that what you used for this video?

Stripes

Excellent! Love your Happily Ever After video too, actually love all your vids! You should reach out to Martin about partnering up on some videos, it would be the ultimate combination!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom