Pixar Pals Parking Structure Specifics/Updates

Darkbeer1

What does CELO mean?

Cleo is the Goldfish from Pinocchio. Since the Structure is being built on the former Pinocchio lot, and that the City of Anaheim Building Department requires a name for the facility, Cleo became the working name for the project.

Disney can call the structure whatever it wants when it opens, so it might be called Pinocchio and Friends when open.

So for now, when the form requires a name to submit to the city, it is Cleo, and therefore is what the Disney Geeks are calling it.

Cleo is the Goldfish from Pinocchio. Since the Structure is being built on the former Pinocchio lot, and that the City of Anaheim Building Department requires a name for the facility, Cleo became the working name for the project.

Disney can call the structure whatever it wants when it opens, so it might be called Pinocchio and Friends when open.

So for now, when the form requires a name to submit to the city, it is Cleo, and therefore is what the Disney Geeks are calling it.

Got it! I thought it was an acronym. Lol!

wowsmom

I really hope there is a Figaro level, since my little Fiat is named Figaro and I'd love to park there! :cool::cat:

TP2000

Here's the latest from our favorite lady blogger, but what do you think about the current progress? Is this addition going to be ready to park 6,500 cars per day six months from now? And will this tram loading area be ready to move 45,000 people to and from the parks per day six months from now? (Assuming there's an average of just less than 3 people per car in 16,500 cars per day in June, 2019)

Darkbeer1

They’re building the last level and you still think they won’t be ready in 6 months? actually 5 months for Star Wars.

The back side of the structure, near Walnut didn't look very finished when I drove by it on Monday, looks at least 2 stories short.

That said, it is a parking structure, and once the concrete structure is complete, well then, painting lines and adding signage is easily done.

Now, the conversion at the entrance ramps will take awhile, as it has to be done in stages.

SSG

What does CELO mean?

200w.webp

TP2000

Our favorite lady blogger enters 2019 in a funky mood, putting this new update to the sounds of a Soul Train Spotlight Dance.

Or something like that. :cool:

Oh, who am I kidding? Even our favorite lady blogger couldn't be as funky as a real Soul Train Spotlight Dance.

Last edited:

Ismael Flores

They’re building the last level and you still think they won’t be ready in 6 months? actually 5 months for Star Wars.

they seemed to have done the structure in sections. the Eastern section closest to the tram loading area is in last level but the western side looks to be only on the fourth level.

my guess is they did it that way so they can finish up the eastern side. then they can get going on the welcome area and loading area in sections. Thats probably what might take a little longer.

i do think they should be done before June

mm121

Last edited:

Darkbeer1

Currently, the Mickey and Friends Structure has two public elevator shafts, right next to each other near the escalators.

A third shaft is in the rear of the structure, mainly for CM use.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom