Pixar Pals Parking Structure Specifics/Updates

Hatbox Ghostbuster

Original Poster
Well if you visit anytime after Cleo opens it hopefully won't be a regular thing anymore. And if EGW gets back underway again at some point in the future, it'll be even less of an issue except on days like NYE.
Dang, then I guess I'll never know what its like...

tenor.gif

Disney Irish

Premium Member
If they get rid of APs and HMH then the parking issue would disappear

I honestly don't think it would make a huge difference. Because the times M&F have closed this summer is when passes were blocked. DLR is more popular than ever, not sure why that is so hard for people to accept.

Hatbox Ghostbuster

Original Poster
I honestly don't think it would make a huge difference. Because the times M&F have closed this summer is when passes were blocked. DLR is more popular than ever, not sure why that is so hard for people to accept.
lol, not sure anyone is claiming DLR isn't as popular as ever. I just shared that I personally have never encountered a full parking lot.

I wish there was a way we could know (like with ride times online) if and when it closed. You somehow seem to think it happens very frequently, but what are you basing that on apart from your own personal experience?

Disney Irish

Premium Member
lol, not sure anyone is claiming DLR isn't as popular as ever. I just shared that I personally have never encountered a full parking lot.

I wish there was a way we could know (like with ride times online) if and when it closed. You somehow seem to think it happens very frequently, but what are you basing that on apart from your own personal experience?

Disney posts on social media parking updates throughout the day. I added an image from Twitter in one of my post responses to you last page that shows it from a couple days ago.

Hatbox Ghostbuster

Original Poster
Disney posts on social media parking updates throughout the day. I added an image from Twitter in one of my post responses to you last page that shows it from a couple days ago.
Fair enough. Though I only really saw major holidays (and their weekend days) and Pixar Pier's opening where the parking lot closed for at most a few hours this summer. Nothing to panic over. And let's keep in mind, I never speculated that it doesn't close...just that I had never personally been turned away. And I'm pretty sure I was there on some of those days...

Anyways...Cleo should easily take care of this issue.

Disney Irish

Premium Member
Fair enough. Though I only really saw major holidays (and their weekend days) and Pixar Pier's opening where the parking lot closed for at most a few hours this summer. Nothing to panic over. And let's keep in mind, I never speculated that it doesn't close...just that I had never personally been turned away. And I'm pretty sure I was there on some of those days...
It closes sporadically through the day, sometimes just once, other times a couple times during the day this summer. Either way lower APs were all blocked during that time. So it wasn't AP or holiday related.

Anyways...Cleo should easily take care of this issue.

Yep which is what I said previously.... ;):p

Hatbox Ghostbuster

Original Poster
It closes sporadically through the day, sometimes just once, other times a couple times during the day this summer. Either way lower APs were all blocked during that time. So it wasn't AP or holiday related.

Yep which is what I said previously.... ;):p
I have a feeling the July 4th and September 3rd closures had something to do with holidays ;)

Anyway...looking forward to SILA's next video hopefully in a few days.

wowsmom

Last year during Halloween time, it seemed that M&F was full every Friday night after 6:00. If we got over there before 6:00, we'd usually get in but after 6:00, not happening - not even with a handicap placard. So we started visiting on other nights or dining at Storyteller's to get valet parking. :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom