Clean cheap hotel for one night stay

mikewdw

Original Poster
looking for hotel for one night. really want clean and cheap, not worried about much else. Planning on driving down and going Disney Springs for the evening then going onsite for rest of stay. any info appreciated
mikewdw

NiarrNDisney

I have always enjoyed the resorts that line Hotel Lane and they are right next door to Disney Springs. My favorites being DoubleTree Suites, Hilton Buena Vista Palace and Hilton Lake Buena Vista, and last but not least the Holiday Inn

Here are some off property hotels I've stayed at you may want to consider as well

Baymont Inn & Suites Celebration 7601 Black Lake Rd, Celebration, FL 34747 ("secret" entrance into WDW right next door to AKL and DAK)

Holiday Inn Resort Orlando Lake 13351 Florida 535, Orlando, FL 32821 (very close to Disney Springs)

HollyAD

Not sure if you have already made a choice but I recently stayed at the Hyatt Place in LBV. This was a very good experience and the breakfast in the AM was great! It's very close to Disney property and the room was really spacious. I have also stayed at the Clarion in LBV. The Clarion was just one night stay before going to a WDW resort. It was clean, cheap, and close to Disney Springs. I would stay at either of these places again.

yensid67

To save some $, I would stay at Clarion Lake Buena Vista(clarionlbv.com) We stay there all the time for our trips! its decent and has a 2-3 star rating! restaurant, bar/grille, 2 pools and splash zone for kids, convenience store, game room, deli and 24 hour security! We got a room for 8 days WITH Breakfast Buffet for $528(if ya wanna know the site I used private me)

TamaraQT

My family likes the Red Lion on 192 in Kissimmee. We have stayed there on our arrival night for the past 3 years. It's always clean and budget friendly. Last year our flight was delayed for 4 hours from PHL to MCO. I called to let them know we were still coming but would be arriving at 2am instead of 10pm as scheduled. They assured me my room would be ready and waiting. I told them I was glad because I had too exhausted kids with me. When we arrived I went to the front desk and she was ready for me. As she handed me my keys, she said my room was right across from the pool where I requested and she already had my reservation approved for a "late check-out" up until 2pm so it would be one less thing for me to worry about. If we have to go a night ahead again, Red Lion is the place for us!!

draybook

My family likes the Red Lion on 192 in Kissimmee. We have stayed there on our arrival night for the past 3 years. It's always clean and budget friendly. Last year our flight was delayed for 4 hours from PHL to MCO. I called to let them know we were still coming but would be arriving at 2am instead of 10pm as scheduled. They assured me my room would be ready and waiting. I told them I was glad because I had too exhausted kids with me. When we arrived I went to the front desk and she was ready for me. As she handed me my keys, she said my room was right across from the pool where I requested and she already had my reservation approved for a "late check-out" up until 2pm so it would be one less thing for me to worry about. If we have to go a night ahead again, Red Lion is the place for us!!

The one across from Perkins? We've stayed at numerous hotels on 192 in that area but wasn't sure about that place. It looks decent enough.

TamaraQT

TamaraQT

I think the restaurant across the street is a Bob Evans. I know there is a brand new Red Lion being built near the Perkins at the other end of 192. Now I cant wait to go back and look to see if there is a Perkins near by. Something tells me you may be right and I just never went to that Perkins before and just don't remember it.

***UPDATE**** I was able to do a streetview on google maps and there is a Perkins across the street after the light!! I never went to that Perkins. I dont know how I missed it because I have been to that gift shop near it many times.

We have 6 nights reserved in September. I'm glad I saw your review.

TamaraQT

We have 6 nights reserved in September. I'm glad I saw your review.

I hope you are as pleased as I have been. I also booked a room for an overnight stay again this year. Enjoy your time at Red Lion and don't forget to come back here and let us know how it all went for you. Have a GREAT vacation !!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom