Classic Disney Cartoon Shorts

Terp02

Original Poster
Just curious where I can find those classic Mickey, Donald, Goofey, Pluto, and Co. cartoons. I never see them on the Disney channel, and I don't have Toon Disney so I would have no clue if it's on that station. I have been able to download some Donald Duck cartoons off of the Internet though:D , but that's it. I know you used to be able to buy them on VHS, and I was wondering if they were going to be put on DVD anytime soon. Thanks!

-Josh

NowInc

Originally posted by Terp02
Just curious where I can find those classic Mickey, Donald, Goofey, Pluto, and Co. cartoons. I never see them on the Disney channel, and I don't have Toon Disney so I would have no clue if it's on that station. I have been able to download some Donald Duck cartoons off of the Internet though:D , but that's it. I know you used to be able to buy them on VHS, and I was wondering if they were going to be put on DVD anytime soon. Thanks!

-Josh

Well..if you cant wait for the Disney Treasures DVD..

at 5 (or is it 4) am on the Disney channel..there is a show called "the Ink and Paint club"..which is basically a bunch of disney shorts.. ;)

NowInc

Originally posted by Terp02
Thanks! Also, when and what is the Disney Treasures?

Disney Teasures DVD are a series of 4 or 5 DVDs they release a few times a year that contain classic disney TV Shows, cartoons..etc...

Erika

I bought the 2-DVD set-- I want to say-- late last year. 1 DVD is Mickey stuff, and the other is Silly Symphonies. It's one of my favorite purchases.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom