Trip Report Clark & Ellen are headed on vacation! Alone!!! (Semi-Live) **Complete**

So, with many bumps in the road, along the way- and our 3rd ever trip anywhere alone, in many, many years- guess what??) Disney, the Beach? We are there!
This will be the longest trip, we have ever done alone since having kids.

Let’s just say- we need this!

I have 3 1/2 hours before I wake B up, and oh my gosh! Worse than waiting on Christmas!

A quick pic, of us, in September, last year, on a solo trip. 3 year olds. Basically.
85389EC6-C073-48FC-8E04-93F655F5534A.jpeg

I hate to ride in a car, B loves driving down- Thus the reason he is asleep and I am awake. He sleeps during the day and I stay awake. His hope is I will pass out and shut up and not complain.

With that said, if Life is a Highway - I wanna sleep all night long!

We also totally relate to the Griswolds, and you can bet that this will be played, full blast, as always as we depart!

Can you imagine if they made a Vacation movie with just Clark & Ellen? Lol

Hoping for a sunrise arrival again. This will be our shortest Disney trip ever at 4 days, but hey, still a Disney trip right? Looking very forward to laying on the beach for a Long time too. Day one Ft. Wilderness Cabins, then 3 days at Coronado-

DisneyGigi

Original Poster
Looks like a mullet not a striper. Actually shark is not bad to eat
I like shark to eat- but he is just catch and release right now. Mullet sounds familiar. That may be what he got in the bait net thingy. I don’t know very much about fishing. I just like to reel them in. 😂 Hammerheads (small) catfish and whiting today. I do know those.

Nunu

Wanderluster
Premium Member
I like shark to eat- but he is just catch and release right now. Mullet sounds familiar. That may be what he got in the bait net thingy. I don’t know very much about fishing. I just like to reel them in. 😂 Hammerheads (small) catfish and whiting today. I do know those.
I dont't know anything about fish, just that I love tilapia! 😁

DisneyGigi

Original Poster
He is hoping to catch some bigger Whiting. I only know well fresh water mountain fish. Love catching trout. Especially Brown trouts. Excellent grilled in foil. Now I am hungry lol.
I am pretty sure B may have turned into Sebastian— my brown sun-screened leg vs his non sun screened leg. 😑😳
D1F664BD-08E6-46AC-B03D-0E9318901799.jpeg
91F50954-16D5-4E82-897F-76A31A9D72F4.jpeg

Last edited:

sheriffwoody

Hope you're having a relaxing time! Loved catching up on your live reporting. That fried green tomato dish from Italy was SOOOOO good...I wish I could have it right now. Yum!

DisneyGigi

Original Poster
Nothing like laying on a beach booking my next trip lol! Ya, we lied one more in before Galaxy Edge opens. 8-19-8/23! Little bit early for our anniversary but still pretty close. And of course at Coronado. Didn’t do the tower, went with King in Casitas preferred. Woohoo! Not done with this vacation and have another on planned. 😬

NessNewt

Nothing like laying on a beach booking my next trip lol! Ya, we lied one more in before Galaxy Edge opens. 8-19-8/23! Little bit early for our anniversary but still pretty close. And of course at Coronado. Didn’t do the tower, went with King in Casitas preferred. Woohoo! Not done with this vacation and have another on planned. 😬

Yay! Maybe we'll cross paths!

DisneyGigi

Original Poster
I shall not call him Squishy! In all my years and trips to Georgia beaches, I have never seen so many Jellyfish on the shore. It doesn’t look like what normally see at NC beaches in the water at the piers either. They were literally covering the whole shore line. Kinda messed up that I was more afraid of them than the sharks B was catching. 😑
9A11252C-EE0F-4448-8696-1DCA238A51A7.jpeg
0FD49F97-A35E-4659-8A9D-EE396C106F11.jpeg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom